Ask VamPyroX Anything!

Hey, where's my question? I remmy asking you few questions. :(

What is your method of communication and I would like to see more pictures of you. Where do you go to school? What is your major?

I think my questions were related something with vampires and biting. Remember these questions, Vampy, if so, then give me the answers! ;)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
What is your method of communication
I am pretty mixed with my method of communication. It usually depends on the occasion and situation. At RIT, I usually use PSE when signing with my friends and oral when talking with some of the faculty/staff members. As for the outside, I use my voice unless there's a deaf person, then I'll use PSE.
and I would like to see more pictures of you.
I don't really have any more pictures of myself. I do not have a digital camera or access to a digital camera. I am hoping to get a webcam and/or digital camera soon. When I do, I'll post them. Right now, the only picture I have is here:

My Homepage
Where do you go to school?
I go to the Rochester Institute of Technology.
What is your major?
My major is Information Technology.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LeviathanC
Did you have a good time on Spring break? If so, where did you went to? I forget...:o
I went to Key West, Florida. I stayed there with 8 other friends and we had a lot of fun!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, where's my question? I remmy asking you few questions. :(
You probably posted it and it disappeared before I had a chance to read it. Remember Alex mentioning that the forum was upgraded and a problem occured causing a day's worth of posts to disappear? On the other hand, i might have answered your question and my answer disappeared too. :dunno:

I think my questions were related something with vampires and biting. Remember these questions, Vampy, if so, then give me the answers! ;)
Hmm... vampires and biting? Hmm... I can't really remember reading that. I guess your post really did disappear before I got a chance to read it. If you remember, let me know and I'll answer it quickly!

Me too! GROWL......now I have to try to remember mine.....
Heh... you had a question for me too? Hope you remember yours soon! :thumb:

I think I asked about your levels of deafness.......
Okay, I don't really know the exact answer to that. I've taken a hearing test but never really understood those damn charts. However, I can say that I with a hearing aid, I can hear enough to talk on the phone.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Okay, I don't really know the exact answer to that. I've taken a hearing test but never really understood those damn charts. However, I can say that I with a hearing aid, I can hear enough to talk on the phone.

are you thinking about getting the PVCO or the Pocketcom both which connects to a cell phone....

are you thinking about getting the PVCO or the Pocketcom both which connects to a cell phone....
Hell no... why get a cell phone when I don't really use it. I'll be better off with an pager and if someone pages me with a phone number, I'll grab a nearest phone.

Last edited:
Have you thought about getting cochlear implant someday? If so, why? If not, why not?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Hell no... why get a cell phone when I can't really use it. I'll be better off with an pager and if someone pages me with a phone number, I'll grab a nearest phone.

you can talk and hear thry public phone? :shock:

Originally posted by illustrator
umm, I can answer for you..

I saw him at RIT two yrs ago. Define not his first year.

Maybe that time he was just visiting?

Have you thought about getting cochlear implant someday? If so, why? If not, why not?
No, cuz I can already hear very well with my normal hearing aids. I can hear well and talk on the phone. Getting CIs is risky so I rather do CIs if there was nothing to lose. Since I can already hear well with my normal hearing aids, I do have something to lose if the CIs mess up.

Back