Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is being smart important in your culture? Sometimes, even hearing kids get pressured by parents to do something like study hard. It can be a good thing or a bad thing.

yes, smart is important in my culture.

yes, smart is important in my culture.

That explains it why you want a Harvard girl. You need to be like a Harvard guy to meet a Harvard girl. Mostly, rich and have their own little groups.

ask it again in different wording for him to understand.
If he didn't understand he could post, "I don't understand" and I could rephrase the question.

Matajan,

If you can't answer questions about other topics, then you can't be interesting to Harvard women.

Harvard women want to discuss interesting topics, like world events and politics.

Harvard women don't want to discuss your family and wealth all the time.

Harvard women don't want to be bored.

Ivy Ladies :gives: about whining life..

all they want- attention, able to meet in halfway, love, respect, mannerism, ables to talk A to Z (not whining life on ladies, n etcs-STFU), getting experience outside of the life, and enjoyin the life (carpe diem, yo!)

just wait... he'll be back. i know him.

He does have a classes at Gallaudet University but i aint surprise that those professors had to stay after class because of his questions.

just wait... he'll be back. i know him.

He does have a classes at Gallaudet University but i aint surprise that those professors had to stay after class because of his questions.
Feels bad, man - to the professors!

because i knew norcal talk about me. if I join dsp, he is not supposed to say anything.

he is alumni of delta sigma phi at RIT in 2002

Matajan,

If you can't answer questions about other topics, then you can't be interesting to Harvard women.

Harvard women want to discuss interesting topics, like world events and politics.

OUCH!! That has to hurt!

I have a good friend that failed HS and took him 6 years to graduate. He is not a failure:

Ron Lester Official Website

I am not saying other people are failure, this is how I feel about myself getting so long to get out of school. I did not go to college until years later and I end up dropping out. I was getting good grades , I just felt like an outsider ,as the hearing students had nothing to do with and I was older than them and I was not welcome in the deaf group as I did not know how to sign.

because i knew norcal talk about me. if I join dsp, he is not supposed to say anything.

he is alumni of delta sigma phi at RIT in 2002

You are pledging in your last year?

Matajan,

I don't think anybody wants to be bored:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back