Ask Pinkster *gulps* anything =X

Originally posted by prostock19
JAMIE!!!!! How many times have you been to that Mall of America you have out there?

I think she gone there too many times..
I went there many times before.. but not shopping :naughty:
they used to have deafies together once a month at Gators (bar).. but now they moved to StarGate or First.. something..
i havent gone since i was pregnant.. no time get out.. :/
hehe.
I wouldnt want to go MOA for shopping.. cuz too expensive and too many stores.. hard to make decisions.. (decisions -decisions)
gave up and stopped at Target or mini malls ... hehe

buhahahaha.. yeah im a pink freak, I've worshipped it since i was a freshman in high school. Dont know how or why, but I love it. BUT the story behind "pinkster" came from a "party" I went to a couple years ago. A friend of mine (who then worshipped BLUE) was called Bluey, and I was Pinky. Somehow at the party she was wearing a pink bandana, and I was wearing a blue one, I called her a copy cat (and she called me one), and then she came out and "yelled" (signed real big) BANDANA PINKSTERS!!! I had that screen name for a little under a year when I lived in Colorado. Came back and got oopinkstero0 (now gone), and now i've settled for Just Pinkster :) Happy?

*dances* now that i've posted a little more to get my foot in the door, ya'll should ask me some more questions. Im jealous over the fact matty's got so many pages on his "asl me anything" thread. *jumps* ask me! Come on, i dare ya ;)

Hello Pinkster!!

What is your favorite poetry author?

:)

Fire and Ice. I printed it out at work and laminated it as well. Now it's taped to my wall along with a lot of other poems. I also like "The Road Not Taken," "Nothing Gold Can Stay" and "The Lockless Door." Im poor so I can never buy his books, so I read them off of this site: Robert Frost: America's Poet

hmm, honestly I dont really know. All i know is that i grew up a bookwork and I am still one today. My love for novels and such grew to more meaningful areas like poetry. I started writing my own when i was in 7th grade (i sucked) and since then I've improved - i hope :)

Originally posted by pinkster
hmm, honestly I dont really know. All i know is that i grew up a bookwork and I am still one today. My love for novels and such grew to more meaningful areas like poetry. I started writing my own when i was in 7th grade (i sucked) and since then I've improved - i hope :)

U NEVER SUCKED at ur poetry u know why jams ?? I HAVE ur book!!!!!!! i made it into a book next to my NICE desk everytime u write a poem I print it it's OUTDONE by U the author and when i come back ot the mainland UR going to litterly sign this book cuz i want to be proud of the unknown author that really is brillant in her writing!

WHat do u see urself 5 yrs from now ( if that has already been posted MY BAD )

I used to write poetry long time ago but now I forgot how to do it? :ugh: :rofl:

Sooo...what are you going to do this summer, eh?

Back