Ask Pinkster *gulps* anything =X

(psst, I knew her since she was in diaper).. hehe

Originally posted by javapride
U NEVER SUCKED at ur poetry u know why jams ?? I HAVE ur book!!!!!!! i made it into a book next to my NICE desk everytime u write a poem I print it it's OUTDONE by U the author and when i come back ot the mainland UR going to litterly sign this book cuz i want to be proud of the unknown author that really is brillant in her writing!

WHat do u see urself 5 yrs from now ( if that has already been posted MY BAD )

:) thanks.

5 years from now? Hmm. Prolly still in college since im putting it off another semester. Eh. Or married with kids? I try to think of tomorrow and not the next few years.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
I used to write poetry long time ago but now I forgot how to do it? :ugh: :rofl:

Sooo...what are you going to do this summer, eh?

working, some fun, looking for a 2nd job, saving money. I cant go on vacation this summer like i did last summer :(

Originally posted by prostock19
Would you have a 1 night stand with me :naughty:

oh sweetheart! what would the circumstances be? Would I be single or what? Last 5 mins before world destruction like in "Dogma" or what? Right now I'd say no, despite David's lack of communication, i still care for him. If i was totally single, MAYBE :)

Originally posted by pinkster
oh sweetheart! what would the circumstances be? Would I be single or what? Last 5 mins before world destruction like in "Dogma" or what? Right now I'd say no, despite David's lack of communication, i still care for him. If i was totally single, MAYBE :)
Its funny that you took me so seriously. But I got a maybe though...hmmmmmm

Seeing how everyone is having theirs now, I want to bring mine back.. I know its in the intro forum, thats what it was moved to when there were too many..

So ask me anything!!! :) :nana:

Did you think that there would be over 5 pages of posts to this in less then 8 hours when you started this?

Edit... holy cow, i looked at the date, and it looked right, but after reading a few of the posts, i re looked at the date, and this was started last year!

*looks Dumb*

Last edited:
G'day Pinkster.

You sounds like a cool gal

Here's a couple of questions for you.. Oops, scratch out two and put in three.

1. Do you like living in Minnesota?
2. What's your fave author apart from Poets?
3. What would you like to be someday?

:D

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day Pinkster.

You sounds like a cool gal

Here's a couple of questions for you.. Oops, scratch out two and put in three.

1. Do you like living in Minnesota?
2. What's your fave author apart from Poets?
3. What would you like to be someday?

:D

Wee!! Thanks :)

1 - Not really.. But its home, ya know. I grew up here, so its where I seem to always come back to. :)

2 - I LOVE Nora Roberts, John Grisham, Jude Deveraux, Stephen King, and Anita Shreve.. But I am interested in a slightly wide variety of books, mostly fiction :)

3 - I dont know what I want to be, honestly. I am inbetween a journalist, or something I enjoy as a hobby (ie woodworking, taking apart electric things.. )

Thanks for the q's! I hope there are more!!! :D

pinkster said:

2 - I LOVE Nora Roberts, John Grisham, Jude Deveraux, Stephen King, and Anita Shreve.. But I am interested in a slightly wide variety of books, mostly fiction :)
pinkster said:
You're welcome!

I, too, Love Nora Roberts! Jude's ok, so is John. My mother love Anita Shreve, but I haven't read it yet.

Questions:

1. If you go travelling abroad, where would you go?
2. What's a absolute must see for tourists in Minnesota?
3. What do you think of Jesse Ventura? *snickers*
4. Who's the people you look up to? (can be either famous or not)
5. Fave movie?
6. How long have you been with Megaldon?

*racking my brain* ohh, am out of questions :dunno:

Miss-Delectable said:
pinkster said:

pinkster said:
You're welcome!

I, too, Love Nora Roberts! Jude's ok, so is John. My mother love Anita Shreve, but I haven't read it yet.

Questions:

1. If you go travelling abroad, where would you go?
2. What's a absolute must see for tourists in Minnesota?
3. What do you think of Jesse Ventura? *snickers*
4. Who's the people you look up to? (can be either famous or not)
5. Fave movie?
6. How long have you been with Megaldon?

*racking my brain* ohh, am out of questions :dunno:

Anita Shreve is SOOO good.. If you havent seen the movie, I suggest you read "The Pilot's Wife." I also have "The Last Time They Met" and "Sea Glass." They are all very good books!! If you like to read, I have tons I'd recommend! :)

1. I would LOVE to go to Ireland or Luxembourg, the latter because that is where my family is from. But I hear so many people say they went backpacking thru Europe or something, and it makes me want to do that too. I've never been out of the continential US!!

2. Well theres the Mall of America, ya know the worlds largest mall or something.. I really think spending time Downtown Minneapolis is really great too, the Walker Art Museum (which is currently closed for remodling till 2005, but they have an outdoor exhibit too) Theres also International Falls which is wau up north, I hear Superior (wisc/mn) is nice too. I would like to go up to Duluth in the fall, its supposed to be really pretty.

3. I look up to my uncle a whole lot (my dad's brother) because he has just been there for me my whole life. My dad didnt want him to come see my sister and I while we were growing up, because we liked him more than my dad, and that made him mad. My dad is an angry person towards my sister and I, and my uncle is very nice. He taught me a lot, patience, respect, craziness, logic, etc. Im glad I have him :)

4. I have toooo many fave movies.. but my all time fave is "What Dreams May Come" i must have seen that like 10 or 15 times :P But I like a lot of movies.. I couldnt list them all :)

5. Ahh Megladon and I have been together for almost 5 months now.. :D :applause:

Thanks!!! ;)

pinkster said:
heh cute.. ask me some q's i feel like either everyone knows me or people dont want to :P
Want to be my date for upcoming Gallaudet's homecoming in Oct? :)

Carebearx13x said:
Want to be my date for upcoming Gallaudet's homecoming in Oct? :)

Oh I wish! But Im a poor college student :P Plus seeing my dad? no thanks :) We're also moving in August, and I got a 2nd job so I dont think I'll have time, ya know? =/

Back