-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

would u like me to come to MO and pull ur pants down and make fly free veido tape that LMAO LMAO!

Originally posted by Fly Free
heheheh

would u let me come to MO and bring my video camera to tape u and whoever playing around qq *snicker* :twisted: :naughty:

have u done 3 some before and if u have would u want to do it again q

im BAD :-x :twisted: :naughty:

up to u but it depends on the girl whoever i am with on her feelings u know but for myself I don't mind heh :naughty:

yes I have done 3somes before and I would love to do it again but it depends on who u know... :)

Originally posted by javapride
would u like me to come to MO and pull ur pants down and make fly free veido tape that LMAO LMAO!

well if u do that then i will rip all ur clothes off and have fly free viedo tape that too lol :rofl:

Originally posted by LezArtist
well if u do that then i will rip all ur clothes off and have fly free viedo tape that too lol :rofl:

*stripping my OWN clothes off THERE now u can't strip me LMAO! HAHAHAHHAHA

whats the best memories u had with me? ( G rated please) LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!

Originally posted by javapride
*stripping my OWN clothes off THERE now u can't strip me LMAO! HAHAHAHHAHA

whats the best memories u had with me? ( G rated please) LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!

well there's a lot of good memories that u and i had.. was in TEXAS visiting with fly free there.. it was amazing time and also in calfornia when i lived there u and i had good time helping eachother at ur home by creating lts things to make look really cool and everything... what abt u?

thats exactly same thought I HAD too.... plus going to the dallas gay les bar it was so fun to be in LOL!

Originally posted by LezArtist
well there's a lot of good memories that u and i had.. was in TEXAS visiting with fly free there.. it was amazing time and also in calfornia when i lived there u and i had good time helping eachother at ur home by creating lts things to make look really cool and everything... what abt u?

heheheh SillyLez -- i REMMY that too!!!!!!!! it was indeed fun :-D

If you shine a light into a mirror, do you get twice as much light?

Originally posted by bbnt
If you shine a light into a mirror, do you get twice as much light?

well it would blind me if I shine a light from a sun into a mirror. But if it's a LIGHT i ain't sure...

Back