ask GeMiNiCaT05 anything ;)

do u like dancing at night clubs ?

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
I plead the 5th :D cuz.. few times i did have crush on few ADers but never go anywhere so.. ;)
Why didn't it go anywhere?

okay people I'm back :D so.. I'm ready for more questions so fire away with questions :D

VamPyroX said:
Why didn't it go anywhere?

eh.. hm.. lack of communication and promises i think but really I probably just knew some wud not work out cuz of how I feel if I felt it was right I wud done something about it :P

deafclimber said:
do u like dancing at night clubs ?

hm.. nah I like to drink and enjoy seeing people dance but if I had a date sure I wud dance the night away :fly2:

If heavens exist and someone was waiting for you after you passed away, what will they say at the pearly gates?

RedWolf said:
If heavens exist and someone was waiting for you after you passed away, what will they say at the pearly gates?

hm.. that's hard question.. *thinking* hm... I'm sure they wud tell me I had been bad girl i probably go to hell or ask for forgivness eh? that is probably I can come up with for now :roll:

have any more questions.l.. I'm home early cuz they cut my hours at work oh well I don't mind.. ;) TGIF anyways :D

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
hm.. nah I like to drink and enjoy seeing people dance but if I had a date sure I wud dance the night away :fly2:

ahh *snap* u should dance ! perhap we can do samba !

deafclimber said:
ahh *snap* u should dance ! perhap we can do samba !

yeah! it wud be fun ;) but I promise i won't grab ur ass while I dance with u cuz actually u are taken I have respect but sure I love to flirt since I was 5 years old mom used to tease me cuz I always flirt with older guys but now I'm almost 27 and I flirt with guys are probably in probably 30's to 40's by now I was like :shock: I guess I prefer guys who are mature not doing anything stupid or being immature that turns me off tho ;)

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
haha yeah I am but I changed the username cuz it wasn't me so I decided to come true with my true username that i had since i was 21 cuz I'm not wannabe gemini cuz I'm a REAL gemini cuz my b-day is in june :D so my custom title say it all :laugh2:
so u're funny.. can u tell me a joke?.. just like everyone wants to hear from clownfish in 'finding nemo'

also...... do u like my fish in my signture?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
so u're funny.. can u tell me a joke?.. just like everyone wants to hear from clownfish in 'finding nemo'

also...... do u like my fish in my signture?

I'm funny when I tease some1...but I don't tell jokes but eh.. ;)

yeah I like ur fish in ur signature it doesn't bother me...

any more questions for me to answer? I will be happy to answer more questions? cuz I'm bored.. but I'll be out soon so post right away andn I'll get back to u later ;) psst... u guys can send me PM cuz my PM box is empty right now :roll:

PurrMeow said:
Hey Geminica were u from deafchat long time ago??

PurrMeow

yeah my nickname was for deafchat was joggergurl and that may be surprise for some of u who probably never noticed it was me in deafchat... so figures eh? :squint:

hm... *thinkin* I tried to change username for deafchat seem not gonna happen but yeah I think geminicat9 or something I don't remember but it had been long time.. :) but it's still joggergurl :)

Back