Ask DeafMonkey anything!

Hey.. I have thought abt it.. So do you want meet guy from canada?>? I found guy for you.. that guy who is monkey.. he is so wild and love personality. it would be ur type! Wanna meet him???? :giggle: :giggle:

Hey.. I have thought abt it.. So do you want meet guy from canada?>? I found guy for you.. that guy who is monkey.. he is so wild and love personality. it would be ur type! Wanna meet him???? :giggle: :giggle:

eh? I am not gonna to find it nothing :) take my time :)

Do you now any romantic films starring a deaf male lead and a female hearing character?

Thanks,
Ian.

Hi Deafmonkey. The Question I Would Like To Ask Is : How The Snow Adding Up Where You Live? My Dog Goes Outside Black And Returned White. Just Kidding!.

Hi Deafmonkey. The Question I Would Like To Ask Is : How The Snow Adding Up Where You Live? My Dog Goes Outside Black And Returned White. Just Kidding!.

Oh hahaha.. here been lots of snow and had to shovel the snow blah. The snow was cover my stairs so I had to step on the snow go down the stairs to get the shovel but I almost fell off on the stairs yikes but lucky till finally down the bottom and grab shovel to get rid of the snow it was lots of snow!! It is up to my knees wow. I didnt wear boot just running shoes yep! I am CRAZY!!!!!! lol hahaah but didnt cold on my feet at all :lol:

In your opinion, who is best and worst US president?

Do you support abortion?

Do you think sex is greatest gift from God?

Who is the most idiotic poster in here?

Do you think deafness will be cured in future?

Does people who have AIDS deserve it ?

Why do you think you are special ?

Do you like me? :D

In your opinion, who is best and worst US president?

Do you support abortion?

No, I am not support abortion which I dont like it. I rather keep the baby inside of their tummy till 9 months to born :)

Do you think sex is greatest gift from God?

Eh?

Who is the most idiotic poster in here?

Nobody is an idiotic poster in here :).

Do you think deafness will be cured in future?

you mean deaf become hearing??

Does people who have AIDS deserve it ?

Don't know who have aids to deserve it but I do support them to make them feel happy than feel upset

Why do you think you are special ?

Why I am think that I am special ? I just special as friendly :D

Do you like me? :D

eh? :confused:

Okay, Try my best to answer your questions :) Thanks

hello..my name is juliet...let you know that i really like your avator of frog..:)...so where are you from?..how old are you may i ask?

Bitymeowgal said:
what is ur favorite movie?

ohh any of movies I cant pick one my favorite movie lol :lol:

like horror movie?

I like any of movies but not Friday 13th (yeah I am werid :lol: lol )

want me shave ur head? (lol)

Heck no way! leave my hair alone ! lol I want my hair leave long hair lol :lol:

hello..my name is juliet

let you know that i really like your avator of frog..:)...

Ohh thanks :D :thumb: it is not a frog lol :lol: it is an alien hehe.

so where are you from?..

I am from Ontario, Canada

how old are you may i ask?

I'm 29 yrs old

sooo are you looking for a guy to date you? ;) ( its my first question. ) :lol:

mmm ah i guess i better ask u one.....

psst.. i can't believe that i smell something funny.. sniff around ... hey gurl.. do u smell like poop??

Back