Ask DeafMonkey anything!

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: I am copycat same as other ppl for ask anything questions sorry for being copycat heheheh :giggle:

Ask me anything :giggle: It is fun to ask questions like a game :giggle:

:rofl: I am laughing now :giggle:

Have you come into USA??

Why do you like monkey?

DeafMonkey said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I am copycat same as other ppl for ask anything questions sorry for being copycat heheheh :giggle:

Ask me anything :giggle: It is fun to ask questions like a game :giggle:

Mama2AFTIV said:
:rofl: I am laughing now :giggle:

Have you come into USA??

Why do you like monkey?

Yup I have been in Roschtser (spelling) that is where NTID there, and buffalo for watch movie "Titanc" with Close Caption. :), been in 6 flags in New York not sure in Darrien Lake cant remember which was in 6 flags but been there 6 flags that time was rain ahhhh my family and I got wet from rain lol :lol: but others states nope never been there ,, someday would love to go other states :giggle:

why I like monkey? I am so lover with the monkeys since I was kid :giggle: I am so crazy over monkeys lol :lol:

Kewl...we gotta to meet since we are only an about hour away! :thumb:

DeafMonkey said:
Yup I have been in Roschtser (spelling) that is where NTID there, and buffalo for watch movie "Titanc" with Close Caption. :), been in 6 flags in New York not sure in Darrien Lake cant remember which was in 6 flags but been there 6 flags that time was rain ahhhh my family and I got wet from rain lol :lol: but others states nope never been there ,, someday would love to go other states :giggle:

why I like monkey? I am so lover with the monkeys since I was kid :giggle: I am so crazy over monkeys lol :lol:

CandGLoveMad said:
what is ur favorite hobbies!?

my hobbies are sports (havent play yet), chatting with friends on msn, yahoo, aim, read on this site Alldeaf, abobe photoshop, if I have boyfriend then spend time with him, doing on my computer like a freaky!!! lol :lol: I think that is all my hobbies but cant remember if there have more of my hobbies lol :lol:

ButterflyGirl said:
Hi ya DeafMonkey! :)

What color is your hair?

What is your favorite food?

My hair is dark brown "chestnut" (sp)

My favorite food is mexico, (love them) fries and potatoes baked bad bad tsk tsk at me but havent eat fries or potatoes baked very much :lol:

Aww my fave monkey :hug: Hello DeafMonkey :wave:

Isn't my turn to ask you questions?....COOL, Let's see...: thinking :...Ahhh.......I know I know.....

What is your fave color?

What do you like most about AD?

What type of monkey guys do you find interesting? :giggle:

Do you always throw your banana peels on the floor?...

How many bananas do you eat per day?

Are you coming to our wedding?....

^Angel^ said:
Aww my fave monkey :hug: Hello DeafMonkey :wave:

Isn't my turn to ask you questions?....COOL, Let's see...: thinking :...Ahhh.......I know I know.....

What is your fave color?

Are you coming to our wedding?....

What is your fave color?

My fave colors are grey,blue,black,orange,red,and white (white depend on match colors from grey, blue, black, orange and red)

I like to see learning about lose weight, draw funny, joke, umm not sure more.
which I dont like to seeing in AD that who are fight over on something that would make me
:zzz:

ummmm I am intersting of squirrel monkey, Capuchin Monkey, and Chimpanzee monkey

No, I never throw my banana peels on the floor lol always in the trash can or garbage lol

sometime 3 to 5 days

Are you coming to our wedding?

Love to go to your wedding if you like to ? :lol: :D :thumb:

Back