Ask DeafMonkey anything!

oh yea i always smell like poop cuz u need mine! so wanna join to eat dinner of pooploaf!?!?! :giggle:

Will u tell me... Ummmmmm what r u going to do if i do something happen to you?

If you are driving in a bad snow storm or raining day, you happen saw a mother with a child walking in that condition of the weather? What will you do? Will you pull over and tell them to get in the car? Or you just drive pass them?

If you are driving in a bad snow storm or raining day, you happen saw a mother with a child walking in that condition of the weather? What will you do? Will you pull over and tell them to get in the car? Or you just drive pass them?

If I have my drive license and drive then I would take the mother and her child to get in the car and drop them off where it is warm place :)

Does your family know sign language? If so, who?

No, not really only my mom, one of my sister, and my dad that can sign language. 2 of my sisters only can sign like A to Z and very few signs, 1 of my cousin only sign A to Z that is all! And also rest of all my families dont sign language so I use talk with my voice or write down on paper :)

what kind do u wanna car or suv?

do u wanna to have bf in future?

do u wish have kid?

Let me think to ask u something... Mmmmmmmmm dang hard think again... Mmmmmmm .. dang again..... let me think sooo hard!!!! ehhh! I guess my mind is gettin old fart again! eh!

Ah finally i got one for you.... those r not joke that i askin u.. Smile :lol:

Anyway... What ur favorite season? and tell me why...
Mmmmm.. what make u think of good memory as u love to remind of it?
Mmmm last question as i hope i would know one... Mmmmm
Dang i forget last one question geez.. so anyway!

Let me think to ask u something... Mmmmmmmmm dang hard think again... Mmmmmmm .. dang again..... let me think sooo hard!!!! ehhh! I guess my mind is gettin old fart again! eh!

Ah finally i got one for you.... those r not joke that i askin u.. Smile :lol:

:crazy:

Anyway... What ur favorite season? and tell me why...

I like between spring to summer cuz I like cooler than too hot

Mmmmm.. what make u think of good memory as u love to remind of it?

Ohhh you mean the past of old bf?

Mmmm last question as i hope i would know one... Mmmmm
Dang i forget last one question geez.. so anyway!

:lol: is that all ? lol :lol:

:crazy:

I like between spring to summer cuz I like cooler than too hot

Ohhh you mean the past of old bf?

:lol: is that all ? lol :lol:

Me :crazy:?? U hurt me! lol... nope.. i mean that what make u good memories like in ur past life.. not abt past bf eh!

Is the Ben and Jerry's ice cream called Chunky Monkey your favorite?:giggle:

What is your dream house look like?

Who is your favorite artist?

Who is your favorite star?

Back