As alldeaf turns. {a play}

Sceen 4

Meanwhile down south in the alldeaf world Emeraldie is having a serious conversation with SilenceGold.

Emeraldie: "I have had a revelation, I am going to purify myself and become one with the planet".

SilenceGold looking up from his newspaper says "What the hell are you talking about"?

Emeraldie: "I am tired of worldly things and I wish to become one with the planet".

SilenceGold: "Is it that time of the month"????

Emeraldie: That's just the kind of thing I would expect you to say. You never listen to me or care about things I want".

SilenceGold: "ok ok I'm listening. What does purifying your self mean"?

Emeraldie: "It means giving up all my possessions and living off the land".

SilenceGold: "What"!!!!

Emeraldie: "It also means eating just what I can find in the open lands. No more eating foods covered with pesticides and filled with preservatives".

SilenceGold: "Over my dead body"!

Emeraldie: "Also It means having no sex for one year. I must cast out the sins of the flesh to become truly pure".

SilenceGold falls backwards off his chair and hits his head on the wall. Emeraldie takes him to the emergency room..................

Meanwhile........

VamPyroX shows up at the prison to visit kuifje75. The prison guard tells him that they are under a code red alert and all visitors will have to be stripped search.

VamPyroX: "What"?????

Prison Guard: "That's right, and that will include an anal cavity search so it you will bend over and drop your pants we can get started".

VamPyroX: "FU, Not in this life time you freak I'm out of here".

to be continued........................

OMG!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO

THIS is SOMETHING else LMAO!!!!!!! I too ALSO am waiting for scene 5! this is better than tv shows!

Originally posted by Oddball
Oh, my god. Whew...I am still alive. Yes, I was a man before I had sex change. SHH SHH. I had a wild affair with pimpdaddyposse long ago. Shh Shh. :naughty: :laugh2:
:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: I had a affair with oddball? no wonder I had a coma!!!!!:naughty: :rofl:

I love soap operas.... there's ought to be a deaf soapy opera.... but this is quite a catch... *run off to cook a year supply of popcorn* and wait to hear for scene 5 and so on and on!!!!

<sitting down>

*chewing K-bars and pouring more rum into the coke bottle*

</sitting down>

Oh, boy. BBNT, you are damn hilarious. Your scenes are much better than damn hearing TV soap operas!! I am interested in reading screen 5!! :twisted:

Sceen 5

As our story continues we see Emeraldie talking to the doctor about SilenceGold's condition.

Doctor: "Your husband has a nasty bump on his head and he seems to have temporally lost his memory but he should be ok".

Emeraldie: "How long until he get's his memory back"?

Doctor: "Were not sure, it could be anywhere from 2 hours to 2 months or longer we don't really know".

Emeraldie: "Is there anything else I should know about"?

Doctor: "Yes, there was a little mix up with the charts and your husband received a penis enlargement. If you want we can reverse the procedure".

Emeraldie walks back in the hospital room where her husband is sleeping. She pulls back the covers and gasps loudly. She can't believe what she see's and without hesitation she say's to herself "The hell with that purifying crap that's for sure"! She walks back out and tells the doctor he can forget reversing the procedure.

We break away now to Alex who is meeting with a lawyer {BabyPhat21} about kuifje75's situation.

Alex: "Ok that's the whole story is there anything you can do for kuifje75"?

BabyPhat21: "I have one question, How big is his penis"?

Alex "Excuse me"!

BabyPhat21: "There is a lot I can tell about a man by the size and texture of his member. Now how big is it and what does it feel like"?

Alex: "I have no fucking idea!!!!! I don't see what this has to do with this case!!! You were highly recommended but I am having my doubts"!

BabyPhat21 stands up, un-does 2 buttons and bends over.

BabyPhat21 "Do you see these!?! There isn't anything I can't do with these and that includes winning cases in court"?

Alex: ummm errrrr I see, but I must tell you kuifje75 is gay.

BabyPhat21: AHHHHH SHIT! That figures. Well I can tell you right now if I'm going to take on your friend as a client it's going to cost you big time. Now that I know we can't work out a benifits for my services package your going to have to pay full price.

Alex: Damn, ok, just get him out. I make the little bastard pay me back.

to be continued.......

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: I can't wait to to see what everyone else their comments are....LOL

Last edited:
Thud.. lol.. I wonder how SilenceGold and Emeraldie react to that scene 4. LOL :naughty: I have a desire to read scene 6, too.

OMG i just came across this and i didnt know..
I was choking with coffee which i was sipping and read those... OMG!!! its soo hilarious!!.. hahaha :rofl:
yea yea i agreed with you guys.. bbnt!!!! keep them coming!
we love you :bowdown:

Back