As alldeaf turns. {a play}

Originally posted by Fly Free
YES YES MsGiglz!!!!!!!! hahahahah

ALSO!!! my famous saying "groping leg" and balls collection :ugh: (i cant believe that i did that while back) haha
hehe

:shock: this has just turned R-rated :laugh2:

:ugh: I wonder what I will have to do to make up for the double lawyer fees. Alex sure will :Owned: me!

:rofl: @ Sydlie and Kevbo!!! I hope the cat had a nice dinner.

Scene 8

As the sun comes up in the alldeaf world we see Emeraldie at the hospital talking to the doctor.

Emeraldie: "Doctor my husbands memory still hasn't returned".

Doctor: "Yes , as I told you before it might take awhile." He is not alone thou, the guy in the bed next to him just came out of a coma and he doesn't remember anything either."

Emeraldie: "What happen to him?"

Doctor: "He was hit over the head with a baseball bat. Now if you'll excuse me I must do my rounds."

As the doctor leaves Emeraldie goes into her husbands room. She walks past his bed and looks at the guy in the next bed. He is awake and say "hello, do you know me"? Thinking fast Emeraldie looks at the name on the chart {pimpdaddyposse }.

Emeraldie: "Yes I know you. You are husband number 2."

pimpdaddyposse: "Husband #2 ?"

Emeraldie: "Yes, and Husband #1 is in the bed next to you so get dressed were all leaving".

pimpdaddyposse: "But my head still hurts!"

Emeraldie: "Stop being a wuss and do what I tell you"!

SilenceGold watched the whole conversation.

SilenceGold: "You have 2 husbands?? How is that possible?"

Emeraldie: "We belong to a special cult where women rule and men just do what they're told. Now stop with all the questions and do what I said. Get dressed and were out of here."

Our story continues now as we see kuifje75 having a conversation with his cell mate Smartiesgeek.

Smartiesgeek: "If your really a man how did you wind up in a woman's prison?"

kuifje75: "I have no damn idea, this has been just one long nightmare for me."

Smartiesgeek: "You look like crap today what happened to you last night?"

kuifje75: "That 1/4 ton hillbilly woman finally caught me yesterday and sat naked on my face for 2 hours last night. It was the worse experience of my life."

Smartiesgeek: "OMG, how did you get away?"

kuifje75: "She knocked me unconscious when she farted and lost interest after that."

to be continued....................

Cannot believe about BBNT's creative. Every time, I read the scense he wrote. Made me :laugh2:. Waiting for Scense 9. Dang! AD have no remote control to press "Fast Foward" to see next scene.

Way to go for bbnt!

OMG!!! in scene 8 I'm offically dumb... I'm looking forward to see the next scene :o

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBNT u STILL make this more fun waiting for scene 9

smartie he knows ur a woman and he was talking abt WOMENS PRISON and U being in WOMEN s PRISON... :) :thumb:

Last edited:
:laugh2: wow...can't wait to hear scene 9... :rofl: gee, it makes me feel so antsy, wants to know whats next....

Yeah you did OldNavyGirl.. you keep driving.. still thinking that Heather throwing papers.. :mad: we both are in jail..
:(

:rofl: MsGiglz hahahahah u are SO right! ONG is still driving along not realizing that Heather got outta the car and in the end got busted hahahaha

let's see if bbnt can include me in some scense of her story :o (I'm suppose to be the superhero right?)

:devil: twisted stories.. I am looking forward to reading future scenes of alldeaf turns. LOL :rofl:

Back