Article about me and my Deaf dog...

AWWW Thanks for sharing this with us! It was so sweet of you to adopted him. :) I sure hope that he's back to great health and a happy little 5 lbs dog. :)

awww u do have a soft heart for the animals as I do! :) i am happy u adopt the deaf dog. He is so lucky to have you !!!!

:applause: for Eln!!!!! :) :)

p.s. can i adopt you? :giggle: hehe.. ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh He is such a doll for ya. I am glad he is still alive that he is mircle that he wanted to be with you. He felt comfortable with you then his old darn owner. I would have kick his balls. Glad you got him out of a bad sitution. Take good care of him will ya. I am sure you will. :D

Oh WOW!!! It was a miracle that he hasn't gone. Glad you adopted him. It was meant to be that he was waiting for you to come back.

P.S, Will you resue me too? Ha ha.

I think it is wonderful that you adopted him! Thank goodness the little guy moved and that made them realize that he was deaf. Your story brought tears to my eyes. We need more people like you in this world! Enjoy your new family member for life. :)

Im fogged by tears in my eyes...

You are a hero in my book ....

Thank God for such folks like you to be out there to save such innocent people or animals or whatnot....we need people who truly care about these things....

Your dog is damn blessed to have you :bowdown:

What a heart you have for the lil' doggie. :) He will be a great pet and be a wonderful part of your doggie family. ;)

Awww what a sweet story!! Albert E was really lucky that you rescued him and I am happy to see that he is now happy to be in your hands :)

Very inspirational and quite moving! Now the little dog has a 'new life' and being in good hands...the companionship being rewarded for saving the little dog's life. Thanks to you--and thanks for sharing this with AD'ers. Being featured in a news story, this thread deserves to be made 'sticky' for the time being--in hopes that others will be inspired to do the same thing.

~RR

Ohhhhhhhhhhh He is such a doll for ya. I am glad he is still alive that he is mircle that he wanted to be with you. He felt comfortable with you then his old darn owner. I would have kick his balls. Glad you got him out of a bad sitution. Take good care of him will ya. I am sure you will. :D

His balls?? the owner ? lol it is a lady! :slap: on you lol

=====================================

Glad you found the dog to save the dog's life :).. you are so soft heart to save the dog than the lady that the lady wanted the dog to get killed that is so curel but glad you adopted Albert E :)

That is a mighty fine article, Eric! You are hereby selected as alldeaf.com's newest Hero and Friend of Dogs. Your story was very heartwarming and I thank you for posting!

those make me have tears. I have 5 Chihuahua on my own. I madly love Chihuahua. I would :rl: that owner! I hate see dog that been beaten or anything.

glad you adopt deaf dog. I would love have deaf dog someday.

god bless u

Thank you for such a beautiful & touching story

I have a Great Dane dog
People are so afraid of my dog because it's so huge and
He is very fiercely protective of me !! and
he does NOT like any visitors

I am going to get the little Chihuahua someday :)

Awww! I am glad you adopted that sweet dog! And I am glad you got that dog out of a bad situation. I hate seeing animals being abused by owners! :pissed:

You are such a hero to us!

Wha.. a beautiful touched your story!

You made me feel happy tear.. because you made decision and wanted adopted your deaf dog... You're right thing and rescue deaf dog!
You're the best hero!

Such a great man you are! I have a Chihuahua and I love him to death. He is my son and He is always loved by his own family: my family.

You are such a great man for rescuing Albert E. :hug: you are so blessed! God bless you.

Great story, it brought tears to my eyes. *sigh*

Back