Arkansas mall have new strict policy for with parents and family members with teens

Google is your friend... Several malls have them.

"Google is your friend" posts irritate me on any forum because so many times it would take about the same number of key strokes to just answer the question.

"Google is your friend" posts irritate me on any forum because so many times it would take about the same number of key strokes to just answer the question.
It would take you the about the same number of key strokes to google rather than ask. Goes both ways, don't you think?

It would take you the about the same number of key strokes to google rather than ask. Goes both ways, don't you think?

A personal answer can fit the context of the discussion better than what Google might pull up.

Just a couple days ago my daughter was having some issues, she got her work performance and made 100% and got a raise and things were picking up, then my daughter messaged me the other day and said ...
Dad, You know Murphys Law where everything works against you?
I said yeah, whats wrong?
Then she said ...
You know Cole's Law?
and Im like no, I need to look it up...
then she texts back...
Its about chopped up cabbage.:neutral:

It's how it is in forums, to save everyone's time if someone use Google to look up informations.

But then theres no fun of leaving everyone in suspense...lol

And the reaction when they find out.... ;)

tumblr_mvhy9xafc41s822dfo1_2501.gif

A personal answer can fit the context of the discussion better than what Google might pull up.

Yes that is true but in the case of "What is Spencer's?" an answer from any one of us would be almost exactly the same as what you'd find on a google search.

I learned when to pick my battles in asking because I HAVE gotten the same response before- google it.

Yes that is true but in the case of "What is Spencer's?" an answer from any one of us would be almost exactly the same as what you'd find on a google search.

I learned when to pick my battles in asking because I HAVE gotten the same response before- google it.
Spencers is a novelty store, more geared towards adults now.

no, hot topic is strictly apparel, Spencers sells some clothing/hats and shirts mainly... then gag toys, sex toys and special effect lightings

No, Hot Topic isn't apparel only anymore since they sell fan stuffs, especially Funko Pop, but t-shirt selection are almost same as Spencer's.

Been to both of those stores since I was teen, so time changes, but Hot Topic used to be strictly punk, gothic, heavy metal and rock, but not much anymore.

No sex toys at Spencer's in here due to state ban on sex toys since late 1990s, so need go to Florida to buy it.

No, Hot Topic isn't apparel only anymore since they sell fan stuffs, especially Funko Pop, but t-shirt selection are almost same as Spencer's.

Been to both of those stores since I was teen, so time changes, but Hot Topic used to be strictly punk, gothic, heavy metal and rock, but not much anymore.

No sex toys at Spencer's in here due to state ban on sex toys since late 1990s, so need go to Florida to buy it.
Hot topic is still goth here, My daughter used to shop there all the time. I know.

Back