Arkansas mall have new strict policy for with parents and family members with teens

Did sara get kicked out? She hasnt been back since she posted...Lookin fer nutter hot spot...lol

This rule isn't for most weekdays but the part of the weekend that includes Friday & Saturday.

Here, if I remember right from reading the sign all those years ago.. it DID include weekdays as well.

Not having anything but a strip mall here I can't compare directly. I was just going by the articles posted.

If everyone that someone felt was annoying got kicked out we would not have a site to post to. It seems everyone is annoying to someone.
Yes, but some post are overly annoying. For example, I don't love all your posts (sorry, but I'm sure you feel the same about mine) but I'm not looking to have you kicked out. But starting a thread about mall hours for teens? Surely we can find something better to post about. I would love to see more relevant threads.

Yes, but some post are overly annoying. For example, I don't love all your posts (sorry, but I'm sure you feel the same about mine) but I'm not looking to have you kicked out. But starting a thread about mall hours for teens? Surely we can find something better to post about. I would love to see more relevant threads.

You are more than welcome to start some!

44b9b994642be4cb5252dd26af106d371946c7a2640a3154f972d2abaddcb067.jpg

Back in my day, strip malls would have been called shopping centers. I still call them shopping centers. To me a mall has at least 3 sides and the area between the sides is covered, fully or partially. That area is also set up for walking and sitting, no cars.

Should I re-title my Thread Another batch from deaf guy?
Back in my day, strip malls would have been called shopping centers. I still call them shopping centers. To me a mall has at least 3 sides and the area between the sides is covered, fully or partially. That area is also set up for walking and sitting, no cars.
shouldnt there be 4 walls?

shouldnt there be 4 walls?
I think 3 walls with an opening at one end (not all malls are totally enclosed) would still be a mall. There's an outlet center not far from me, but which I rarely go to, that is "outdoors" but the area between the two/three sides is open for walking, sitting on benches, etc. It's not totally covered, but since you have to enter at one of two "doors" (each end), I'd say it was a mall.

Certainly not something to have arguments about (and I know you were not arguing with me).

I think 3 walls with an opening at one end (not all malls are totally enclosed) would still be a mall. There's an outlet center not far from me, but which I rarely go to, that is "outdoors" but the area between the two/three sides is open for walking, sitting on benches, etc. It's not totally covered, but since you have to enter at one of two "doors" (each end), I'd say it was a mall.

Certainly not something to have arguments about (and I know you were not arguing with me).
nope just teasing.

Back