Are you wondering if that is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the nieghbor's dog got Katzie's toy again. Stop Leaving the door open Katzie...
pies_vibrator.jpg

I peeked into Meg's closet. This was the last thing i saw before she blind folded me & tied me to the bed
vibrator-22-SJ.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: CCsinned thanks for making my night with laughters!

Feisty said this in another thread -
FeistyChick said:
sorry but they are RESERVED for a certain someone! you HUGE MOFO THEN! :P if i find that my hubby was like this... he is OUTTA THE DOOR! :nana: :booty:
Cuz I asked if I could touch her boobs. I was heart broken. Cuz she rejected my advances again. :( There is only one person that can really please Feisty...
:lol: Well ADers meet her certain someone -

703_lul.jpg

Damn C.C. Sinned....you had me rolling with those :lol:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
PEACHYLADY tasty sweet YUMMIEZ, no wonder She is sweet lady ;)
Thanks, Wolfy! Didn't see this until now. Thanks for thinking of me. :bowdown:

C.C.Sinned said:

Cuz I asked if I could touch her boobs. I was heart broken. Cuz she rejected my advances again. :( There is only one person that can really please Feisty...

703_lul.jpg

:lol: :laugh2: :lol: :laugh2: That's FUNNY!!

C.C.Sinned said:

703_lul.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!! this is TOO EXTREME!!! :ugh:

but yea THAT CERTAIN SOMENE does please me! :naughty: :D it sure sounds like your WIFEY doesn't! :rofl:

CCSinned and FeistyChick

Attachments

• CAOFELIT.jpg
    CAOFELIT.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 23
Man!!! Never have I ever seen anything so damn hilarious thread that keep me laughing so much!! Oh gosh...wow good thread u guys and gals got!! wooo!

Keep that up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back