Are you wondering if that is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nesmuth had his photo taken while hanging out with friends in a California's Death Valley -
slayer.jpg

This is Prostock19 and his camera, he has a good patience for a train to arrive!

495656photographer.jpg

:jaw: Is that a willie or small towel hanging from Prostock's pants? *rubbing eyes again to get a clearer view*

Careful, Meg, don't get too close; ya might get clobbered! :thumb:

Tousi said:
Careful, Meg, don't get too close; ya might get clobbered! :thumb:
*quickly backing away, eyeing the willy or towel warily*

2c, :ty: :ty: for forewarning me. I wouldnt want to get clobbered by a huge sausage :thumb:

Meg said:
*quickly backing away, eyeing the willy or towel warily*

2c, :ty: :ty: for forewarning me. I wouldnt want to get clobbered by a huge sausage :thumb:
Would you like to get "clobbered"
sex_3.gif
by my 8 inch sausage?

Love that
domina.gif
peitsch.gif
me? I've been so naughty :naughty:

Tamara said:
This is Prostock19 and his camera, he has a good patience for a train to arrive!

495656photographer.jpg

AHEM... is THAT thing what i THINK is??? :dizzy: (snickers)

Meg said:
:jaw: Is that a willie or small towel hanging from Prostock's pants? *rubbing eyes again to get a clearer view*

meggiepoo!!! this is NOT you!!! :jaw: :rofl:

sorry, it is too big for me. I did not want to ruin my honeymoon. :fu2:

I may find Michael Jackson's plastic surgery doctor to make reduce size in my hole.

You are such meannnsssssss C.C. Sinned :ugh: * hide under my desk * close my legs !

Sabrina said:
sorry, it is too big for me. I did not want to ruin my honeymoon. :fu2:

I may find Michael Jackson's plastic surgery doctor to make reduce size in my hole.

You are such meannnsssssss C.C. Sinned :ugh: * hide under my desk * close my legs !
Well I alway looked at it like this - If I can't be good I better be good at it... :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back