Are you Nerd ???

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Are you Nerd ???​

Here's link.... Are you Nerd???

Mine...
Congratulations. You have completed the test.

Your score is 5!

1-5: It's really only you who believes you're normal -- you're just plain weird! :crazy:

Last edited:

Your score is 7!

6-10: You're straddling the nerd/non-nerd border and the border control is closing in on you. Best apply for dual citizenship.

Your score is 4!

1-5: It's really only you who believes you're normal -- you're just plain weird!

Your score is 4!

1-5: It's really only you who believes you're normal -- you're just plain weird!

Your score is 13!

11-15: Take a stab at ''de-nerding'' yourself. I'm not sure what that entails, but you'll be glad you did.

Your score is 10!

6-10: You're straddling the nerd/non-nerd border and the border control is closing in on you. Best apply for dual citizenship.

Your score is 3!

YYYEESSS! I'm WEIRD!!! that's just the most beauiful thing I've ever heard in my weird ass life! :mrgreen:

Steel said:
Your score is 3!

YYYEESSS! I'm WEIRD!!! that's just the most beauiful thing I've ever heard in my weird ass life! :mrgreen:

Steel!! Thanks a lot! I was reading all this while drinking my diet Pepsi and I went by urs and end up laughing and the Diet Pepsi went up my Nose!! :rofl:

Your score is 10!

:rofl:

Your score is 4!

WHEE! IM WEIRD!! :P HAHA!

Your score is 13!

11-15: Take a stab at ''de-nerding'' yourself. I'm not sure what that entails, but you'll be glad you did.

Not bad. LOL

^Angel^ said:
Your score is 10!

yayayay now are we twin nerds?? huh??? JK!!!!! :mrgreen: :rofl:

undecisivegurl said:
Your score is 4!

WHEE! IM WEIRD!! :P HAHA!
*clapping* :fruit:

Your score is 11!

AMEN!!!! That is me!

Your score is 8!

MizzDeaf said:

Your score is 11!

AMEN!!!! That is me!

:lol: and :ily: !!!!!!

Your score is 3!

Hahaha, some of the answers were totally silly and not me at all, so I had to go with the nearest possible answer.

Your score is 9!

:lol:

Your score is 5!

1-5: It's really only you who believes you're normal -- you're just plain weird! :fart: :bowdown:

Back