are u interested in...

No, I'm not even interested in music. Sorry, but I allow music playing anyway for my boys to listen in. I'm always making sure that it's a good music, not bad ones with swearing and stuff like that for my boys to hear. :ugh: Ya know what I mean?

Originally posted by ChelEler
No, I'm not even interested in music. Sorry, but I allow music playing anyway for my boys to listen in. I'm always making sure that it's a good music, not bad ones with swearing and stuff like that for my boys to hear. :ugh: Ya know what I mean?

yeah i understand it is mother's job

I am full deaf. It is annoying when I sit in back of someone's car with the speakers at full volume. I got headaches when I got out of it. :(

I even get mad at my wife if she listens with it too loud. :o

I'm not even remotely interested in music. I never think about music. I love watching movies, but I always forget that movies have music that adds to the atmosphere. My ex used to tell me what kind of music was playing... really learned a lot from a hearing person about movies! I have this movie I love, a German movie called Anatomie. I think it is fabulous, but my ex said it was a scary, SCARY!!!! movie, and the music was SCARY! :laugh2: Interesting perspectives!

Originally posted by ChelEler

:werd: when my neice/nephew were younger and they wanna CD music by specific artists i always had to go to my sister and ask her which is approved by her cuz i DONT listen to music at all -- and i dont know shit abt it either and wouldnt know which artists has a tendency to be sexual, cussing or whatever in their albums LOL

practin'

Originally posted by prostock19
Ofcourse. I'll never stop!!! Until the day I die...but then, I'll probally be signing in Hell. LOL

ha ha lol.. too bad.. hell probably'll force u not to practice signing.. thats how hell is. hehe.. not too stupid i hope.. heh..

music??

oh yeah!! i love music.. also, like variety of music.. except country (no offense)! alot people i know usually dont believe that i actually listen to music.. they just awe.. as if i were profoundly deaf.. ha. usually happens alot..hehe. thats also fun part for me! me :crazy: no.. :naughty: yeah! kind of.. hehe..

I used to like the music cuz i like to feel the beat and also i like to watch some of music videos on tv. But now, i dont really enjoy it anymore. Im so profound deaf!! I cant even hear anything except feel the beats. Somehow the feeling of beat is a bit annoying to me. lol... I do enjoy it sometime. ;)

I can't hear music but I can feel vibration to music and watch MTV all the time my dad was like u are :crazy: to watch MTV and I told him simple when I'm bored I can dance to music and daydreamin about dancin with some1 one day ;) :rofl:

Back