Are there are 7 people

according to relatives and strangers on streets, i look like Harry Connick. He is musican/actor.
*thinking - can i sing while i climb ? maybe the bears throw bee hives at me when they cant stand me singing.*

deafclimber said:
according to relatives and strangers on streets, i look like Harry Connick. He is musican/actor.
*thinking - can i sing while i climb ? maybe the bears throw bee hives at me when they cant stand me singing.*

Or cougars down there growling at you :squint:

i dunno of any famous actors or actresses i look much like :dunno:

all i know is i look ALOT like my dad :lol: ive had ppl approach me and say my given name im like :confused: "uhhh yea qq" they would laugh and say "i remember ur dad!" :shock:

my older sister is MUCH like my mom -- they have been mistaken for sisters MANY times :lol:

eternity said:
who look like you?

Name them.. (famous people, supermodels and all)

you can post some pixes who look like you?

There is an old Easter commercial with a little girl in it, that is the SPITTING image of me when I was little. This little girl could be my identical twin (if I had one), or my clone! I saw this commercial once and went :eek: Unforunately, I have NO idea who she is!

I've also been told that I look like someone on another forum. When this person said this to me...I was like "You gotta be kidding me?" :lol:

Last edited:
Cheri said:
I just look like myself. :dunno:

Me too, Cheri. I don't think I look like anybody in particular. I think I just look like myself. And, that's just fine by me! I really don't want to look like anybody. :lol:

OldNavyGirl said:
nobody, i guess. lol
:wave: hello remmy my comments few years ago... must I remind you that you look like someone I knew from my school

Cheri said:
I just look like myself. :dunno:

My hubby said that you and your sister are not an American but Swedish due blond hair. He saw the picture of you and your sister while we used MSN chat. :D

I've been compared to a few people...LOL.

Soliel Moon Frye (ex-Punky Brewster), Teri Hatcher (in the eyes) and when I let my hair get curly, Jennifer Grey. Out of the three, I'd say I'm probably closest in resemblance to Jennifer Grey because of the nose. LOL. I don't know, though.

Perhaps this thread should be - who do I look like? LOL!

At first, People said i looked like Justin Timberlake :squint: but now, Alot of them say that my face looks like Eminem.

I don't know whose the famous person I resembled the most. A couple of years ago, my sister and niece said I looked like Reese Witherspoon...

I remember, when I was living in Canada, my friend rang mum out of the blue to ask if it was me who she saw in the street one day and she was signing! Apparently, she looked exactly like me. Mum was bemused and told her no, I wasn't that gal in the street as I was in Canada! :lol:

Also I remember recently someone (can't remember who) telling me they thought they saw me somewhere and I wasn't there in the first place!

Let's hope I'll meet my "clone" someday.. :)

Back