Are there are 7 people

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
What about you, Eternity?

Me? Sometimes they say that I may look like John Lequizmo, Johnny Depp, Lou Diamond Phillips, and the others I forgot.

I have met a big version of me. He was born the same day as me and we came from same tribe. He's deaf. When we were introduced to each other by our friend. We were puzzled and looked at each other. Our friend said that he reminds him of me and I remind him of Him. Ha! We just smiled alike and chatted as getting to know each other. We are both crazy ones. That was long time ago and he travelled through America and maybe he still do.

And u look like at skinny man who has pierces on both nipples run around the well and :crazy: ...Hannibal?...i dont remmy have seen that movie long ago, with actress Jody Foster and Anthony Hopkins :naughty:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
And u look like at skinny man who has pierces on both nipples run around the well and :crazy: ...Hannibal?...i dont remmy have seen that movie long ago, with actress Jody Foster and Anthony Hopkins :naughty:

That's silence of lamb.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
That's silence of lamb.

uh, Anthony Hopkins's mouth covered not bite ppl that u named movie Silence of lamb? I will ask my husband.

771887.jpg

Originally posted by SilenceGold
771887.jpg

thanks, i still not remmy that pix but seems right what i mean :mrgreen: have u known that :crazy: man with peirces on both nipples there, right? :)

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
What about you, Eternity?

Me? Sometimes they say that I may look like John Lequizmo, Johnny Depp, Lou Diamond Phillips, and the others I forgot.

I have met a big version of me. He was born the same day as me and we came from same tribe. He's deaf. When we were introduced to each other by our friend. We were puzzled and looked at each other. Our friend said that he reminds him of me and I remind him of Him. Ha! We just smiled alike and chatted as getting to know each other. We are both crazy ones. That was long time ago and he travelled through America and maybe he still do.

What about me?

Some people said, I look like Daisy Fuentes (super model), Kirsten alley (cheers), Drew Barrymore (when I laugh just like her), Sarah Shaw - (when i transferred to school and kids thought im her as she was former student there), Monica Lewinsky (Bill Clinton who had an affair with her) :o

There are some more.. I cannot remember. I m just making a post quick.

If you guys dont know who they are and you may look up in website who they are.

Originally posted by eternity
What about me?

Some people said, I look like Daisy Fuentes (super model), Kirsten alley (cheers), Drew Barrymore (when I laugh just like her), Sarah Shaw - (when i transferred to school and kids thought im her as she was former student there), Monica Lewinsky (Bill Clinton who had an affair with her) :o

Will you come under my desk, pretty please, Monica :eek: *Slapped myself to have a reality check* Oops, I meant to say Eternity?! :lol:

Originally posted by eternity
What about me?

Didn't you used to go to college in Mississippi?

Hehe fun to know who your dopplegangers are, guys! Eternity, I thought of Daisy Fuentes too! You got that lushful look. hehe

I've got a deaf doppleganger, and we talked about other 5 ones who would look like us too. lol one time in camp in '95, Aspen camp for the deaf.. anybody was there? Well, I was in this week long small group for backpacking trip and my doppleganger was in the other group for 8 week long at the camp. One day when our groups mingled, and it was time for the girls in that group to shower or go bed or something... this lady, obviously the group's counselor grabbed my attention and scolded me to go to bedtime (guess she was in trouble or something lol) - I kept saying that I had no idea what she was talking about! She didn't believe me for a few minutes, but they all were shocked when Mel came and showed that I was the wrong person... LMFAOOO that look on the counselor's face..... nobody was able to tell us apart, except for our clothes :D That was fun... we even liked same books!

Few times I've been told I looked like Jessica Alba from Dark Angel. Mona Lisa with the smile. Others I dont remma....

Ha liza thanks for notice which I got that lushful look as daisy fuente but she is modeling and im not :P

Dom -- OOoooOOoo would you please check under your desk.. I think there is something in ur pant? Who was it? :naughty:

Anyway, i meet new faces and they said I look like one of their friend(s). ooo her sign language that reminds them.

I went to visited Washington D.C. for the CLOSE up program. One person said Are you from TV? I was like :dunno: and im not actress. I think you got a wrong person and she might look like me?

Some other hearing people who approached and got my attention --hey you .. I was like :dunno: and i was like I dont know you.. and all. They felt so fool and told me that i look like her friend who havent see for a while.

Liza said:
Hehe fun to know who your dopplegangers are, guys! Eternity, I thought of Daisy Fuentes too! You got that lushful look. hehe

I've got a deaf doppleganger, and we talked about other 5 ones who would look like us too. lol one time in camp in '95, Aspen camp for the deaf.. anybody was there? Well, I was in this week long small group for backpacking trip and my doppleganger was in the other group for 8 week long at the camp. One day when our groups mingled, and it was time for the girls in that group to shower or go bed or something... this lady, obviously the group's counselor grabbed my attention and scolded me to go to bedtime (guess she was in trouble or something lol) - I kept saying that I had no idea what she was talking about! She didn't believe me for a few minutes, but they all were shocked when Mel came and showed that I was the wrong person... LMFAOOO that look on the counselor's face..... nobody was able to tell us apart, except for our clothes :D That was fun... we even liked same books!

Few times I've been told I looked like Jessica Alba from Dark Angel. Mona Lisa with the smile. Others I dont remma....

Funny I found this -- and I had seen a young teenaged girl that looked like you. She had just gotten off the school bus by Sam's shop where I was at yesterday. ;)

As for me -- I've been told that I look like Australian singer, Kate Ceberano ( Kate Ceberano ) *shrugs*

EVeryone thinks my sister and I are twins when Im two yrs older hehe.. we're all puzzled by that, pfft.

Back in high school, I dyed my hair really light and people would tell me that I looked like jessica beal from 7th Heaven. Hasnt happend again..

and lately, people say kierstin dunst... hmm, I dont see it though. :dunno:

My Dad´s sister who still live in Tampa, Florida and I look definitely like "mirror". I stared the picture of her when she was young. Oh my god, I say to myself when I saw these picture. Most people said that we look like Elizabeth Taylor and few said Joan Collin. (but we dont have Elizabeth Taylor´s color eyes :lol: ).
When I visit to see my Dad´s relatives. They often mistake me for my aunty. They stared me and remind them of my Aunty. :roll:

I look at my 2nd son then look at picture of myself when I was a little girl. Oh God, I say to myself because we are definitely look like "mirror".

The past few years, many deaf people have confused me with two girls (one actually even named Megg) and another one (forgot her name) from California who looks so much like me. I never met these girls or saw their pictures so I dunno what they look like.

Most people say I look like Drew Barrymore when I laugh - we both have same crinkling eyes, hair color, same bone frame and thick lips. Years ago, many thought I was actually Elizabeth Shue (from Leaving Las Vegas).

I would just love to meet my " clone " and see what I really look like. I do know that not many have my deep dimples so that is what makes me unique :D

Back