Aphrodite: ASK her!

Originally posted by kuifje75
Yeah, it just came out in Blockbuster recently, and I got a coupon in the post for free movie rental if I rent "The Crimes of Padre Amaro," or other select movies, so I went to get the movie. I also rent "Real Women Have Curves," but I haven't seen it yet. I will tonight.

Do you prefer to go to the cinema or rent DVDs/VHSs?

Tell me about that movie. I heard about that movie from a friend.

I like to do both - the cinema & doing the rentals - depending on my mood. I love to go to that small cinema in Dunpont Circle section of Washington D.C. to watch foregin films (it is expensive to live in there, and there is a strong gay community in this neighorhood, but everyone is purely welcome to enjoy the city life of this section in the city!)

Aphrodite, I asked you directly because I've found you to have a good head between your shoulders from past observations. PLUS you love the same stuff.... ancient greek and roman mythology! I figure, anybody who is into that..... has more to them than meets the eye!

You gave me a great answer chickie! Thanks, and the situation is resolved... LOL! "he" got married, and just came back recently.. his wife found out from the emails that he didnt take care of this shit months ago, and was pissed off! She said she would take care of it asap, and was regretful. Nice, huh?

Thanks for the support, though... it has been really stressful for me for the past few days since I got that letter! OMG! LOL

When will you return to Greece? LOL! Once I was there. Nice, huh??

Originally posted by Aphrodite
I hate that picture too! I don't understand why they installed a BAD picture of me in this seniors section of the yearbook. SIGH.

Yeah, They took picture of us two time and what a mess photographer!

Originally posted by Liza

When will you return to Greece? LOL! Once I was there. Nice, huh??

Am glad to hear that it got all worked out! Luckily that the wife is generous enough to help out to settle down this matter! At least you will get more in your bank balance soon! :D

I don't know when I will return to Greece since I would like to check other European countries which I haven't been to. But, if there is a chance - I would love to do so!

Ditto, Aphro! ;) *slams shut that chapter in my life*

What would you do in Greece? Tell all! (eh, except maybe the intimate details??) hehe

If you ever choose Norway as your destination, many deafies live in Trondheim. I can get contacts for you then :) Who knows?

Ditto, Aphro! ;) *slams shut that chapter in my life*

What would you do in Greece? Tell all! (eh, except maybe the intimate details??) hehe

If you ever choose Norway as your destination, many deafies live in Trondheim. I can get contacts for you then :) Who knows?

Heh - enjoying life and its culture in Greece is a top consideration. Just feast at the stroke of midnight, dine and drink and dance to enjoy the life with friendly and easygoing people in Greece. Just sit back and enjoy the scenary, renting a moped - simple things, indeed... and intimate details can be hidden somewhere these stuff that I mentioned! There is much to tell so my 2 photo albums tell all! :D I did a lot in a month, tho. My most favorite thing to hop in a private sailboat with few strangers. I actually did it in Greece and it was the best time of my life. Sailing in the middle of nowhere in Aegean Sea!

What about you? If you are in Greece?

Will keep you in mind if I ever have a chance to go to Norway!

Sorry for being OT, but I used to have a penpal called Ann-Karin, who lives in Trondheim. By chance do you know her? I stopped writing to her because she and I didn't really hit it off.

Aphrodite, I will let you know how that movie went. And one question for you from the book of "If"....

If your friends were coming to town, where would you take them to eat at, if money was no object?

Aphrodite, I asked you directly because I've found you to have a good head between your shoulders from past observations. PLUS you love the same stuff.... ancient greek and roman mythology!

Speaking of greek mythology, I am planning to host a farewell/birthday/graduation party on May 10th for my friends here in California. (Wanted to host in NJ when I return in few weeks, but it is wrong timing so here in Calif is the best) It is going to be a Greek-theme imposed party and my main goal is to get my guests to be educated about greek mythology, by being given a GOD or GODDESS name to be labeled for the rest of the night at the party, to be creative with their assigned characters and discuss more features about the mythology!

At the end of my flyer for intiviations I typed in a quote: "This is your chance to bring your god/goddess in you!"

I will plan to cook some Greek dishes to serve and assign some friends to take up a challenge to bring side dishes too!

Speaking of greek mythology, I am planning to host a farewell/birthday/graduation party on May 10th for my friends here in California. (Wanted to host in NJ when I return in few weeks, but it is wrong timing so here in Calif is the best) It is going to be a Greek-theme imposed party and my main goal is to get my guests to be educated about greek mythology, by being given a GOD or GODDESS name to be labeled for the rest of the night at the party, to be creative with their assigned characters and discuss more features about the mythology!

At the end of my flyer for intiviations I typed in a quote: "This is your chance to bring your god/goddess in you!"

I will plan to cook some Greek dishes to serve and assign some friends to take up a challenge to bring side dishes too!
Am I invited? :(

If your friends were coming to town, where would you take them to eat at, if money was no object?

Few options:
P.F. Chang's (asian dishes - deliciously GOOD!)
Founde Bowl resturant
Korean resturant where there r a grill at each table.
Moroccan resturant

These are resturants in DC - but I dunno about South Jersey places :(

Am I too much? *laff*

Originally posted by kevbo
Am I invited? :(

Yes, you are if the party is located in New Jersey!

Too bad that I had to host here in California for a good timing. I would use my folks' house to have a backyard party, but sadly the place won't be ready til June or something. I have to move back with my folks when I am done for graduation.

Sounds like a great party. What kind of Greek dishes are you going to make? Stuffed Grape Leaves? :thumb:

Sounds like a great party. What kind of Greek dishes are you going to make? Stuffed Grape Leaves? :thumb:

Haven't thought of grape leaves yet.

Gyros/kaboobs (easier on grill for the backyard party)

Greek Salad
Tztakiki
Balkavia (dessert!)

I am still looking thru for a variety of repices and see which would be apparent for this backyard party. :)

Check your dictionary to see what it means. Vamp :crazy:
I know what it means. That's the whole point of this joke! :thumb:

Why do I have a feeling that kuifje75 has a crush on you? :eek2:

Originally posted by kevbo
Why do I have a feeling that kuifje75 has a crush on you? :eek2:

Ha ha ha, noooooooo wayyyyyy!
Aphrodite got it right, we have so much in common that we can keep talking and talking about stuff. Sorry if I am making you feel threatened.

Back