Aphrodite: ASK her!

Originally posted by kevbo
I'll take that as you want to be rejected. :P

Still, you didn't answer my question directly. You are messing it up yourself. I NEVER say it directly with the "rejected" word, didn't I?

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Still, you didn't answer my question directly. You are messing it up yourself. I NEVER say it directly with the "rejected" word, didn't I?
Okay.. what is the exact question you ask?

"How come?" A simple question :)
I just said... because you are a jersey chick.

edit: I live in New Jersey too. Does that makes sense now?

Hermaphrodites means people with sexual organs of both sexes, like she-males. That's why I said Vamp is crazy.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Hermaphrodites means people with sexual organs of both sexes, like she-males. That's why I said Vamp is crazy.

Yep - I thought the term "androgynous" is related to hermaphrodites - but as I found out - this term refers to characterics of both female and male attributes - not just the organs...

I remembered this word quite well as I was studying for my counseling exam a month ago. :D

Yeah, you got that right. I consider myself to be "androgynous" as u know I'm gay, but don't act like either a femme or a macho. Just in the middle, my ole normal self. :laugh2:

I rent the movie you recommended: "The Crimes of Padre Amaro" and saw it last night. It's really a good movie, although a very sad one. Have you seen any foreign films recently?

Originally posted by kuifje75
Yeah, you got that right. I consider myself to be "androgynous" as u know I'm gay, but don't act like either a femme or a macho. Just in the middle, my ole normal self. :laugh2:

I rent the movie you recommended: "The Crimes of Padre Amaro" and saw it last night. It's really a good movie, although a very sad one. Have you seen any foreign films recently?

Glad to hear that you liked the movie. You found the copy at the video rental store? I don't mind watching it again soon!

This movie is still my last foreign film that I watched. No chances lately :(. Am still explorin around for a new release or somethin'.

Originally posted by aceXslver76
Jennifer K. You and I were tallest in senior yearbook. I hate that picture of me! :ugh:

I hate that picture too! I don't understand why they installed a BAD picture of me in this seniors section of the yearbook. SIGH.

question? um.... have you ever think about to get phd degree?

Glad to hear that you liked the movie. You found the copy at the video rental store? I don't mind watching it again soon!

This movie is still my last foreign film that I watched. No chances lately :(. Am still explorin around for a new release or somethin'.

Yeah, it just came out in Blockbuster recently, and I got a coupon in the post for free movie rental if I rent "The Crimes of Padre Amaro," or other select movies, so I went to get the movie. I also rent "Real Women Have Curves," but I haven't seen it yet. I will tonight.

Do you prefer to go to the cinema or rent DVDs/VHSs?

Originally posted by LUNZ
question? um.... have you ever think about to get phd degree?

Nah! I am sick of being in school already. M.A. degree is good enuff for me and I plan to extend my education by just attending workshops related to art therapy in the near future. I don't want to do more papers and tests any further!

Nah! I am sick of being in school already. M.A. degree is good enuff for me and I plan to extend my education by just attending workshops related to art therapy in the near future. I don't want to do more papers and tests any further!

haha. True.

Back