anyone who have boxer??

HorseRace

Reaction score
i wonder do you have dog called boxer??

tell me about it!
:)

Have 2 Boxers!!

We have 2 boxers in our family; Abby is 8 years old now and we just got apuppy Marley. Abby is fawn colored and Marley is a brindle and white. Boxers are the best dogs, great family pets!!!! Can run and have tons of energy or just be big ole couch potatoes!!!! They have tons of personality and are very loya. Very smart and love to be with their people!!!

BOXERS, ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST A DOG!

I am having a Boxer over my house for her Holidays, She's a huge proper boxer , she's 5 and her name is Ziggy....

Very friendly and loves my Jack russell.

here is a drawing of a boxer dog's face

This is my first proper drawing I have done it in night school just completed recently. I will be framing it and sending to my dad.

I have a freind who breed boxers but he lives like 400 km way from me, so the distance put me off, also I actually prefer weimaraners and dobermanns. but Boxers are great dogs no doubt.

boxerdrawing.jpg

here is a drawing of a boxer dog's face

This is my first proper drawing I have done it in night school just completed recently. I will be framing it and sending to my dad.

I have a freind who breed boxers but he lives like 400 km way from me, so the distance put me off, also I actually prefer weimaraners and dobermanns. but Boxers are great dogs no doubt.

boxerdrawing.jpg

OMG, Grummer! That is an EXCELLENT drawing! My mouth just dropped.

Grummer, that is a great drawing. You have big talent.

grummer, wow good job with your art!
good pic! but i undy what were you saying here.. nice!
yea boxer is great for everyone!

angeldawn, oh really lol that good!
isee! i prefer fawn better bec of the way the look
smile!

overthepond,
oh yea it soo friendly dog! cool!!

Boxer is cool.. I am worked dog grooming for 20 years..

One thing you gotta careful with that boxer and another dogs who have short muzzle. They re easy get over heat from in the car than dog's long muzzle ok :)

Grummer, Wow! You're so talent on drawing pictures. Why not you sell it at Etsy.com?? :)

Are you still work on dog's grooming?? That's cool! My dog always go to grooming often. Her breed is Toy Poodle and Yorkie mixed.

Boxer is cool.. I am worked dog grooming for 20 years..

One thing you gotta careful with that boxer and another dogs who have short muzzle. They re easy get over heat from in the car than dog's long muzzle ok :)

Several years ago, my sister took in a stray what she thought was a boxer. After a visit to a vet, she found out that she was really a pure bred pit bull. I can see how closely a red pit bull could look like a boxer. She has three dogs now and that one is my favorite of all as she really really love to be petted.

Are you still work on dog's grooming?? That's cool! My dog always go to grooming often. Her breed is Toy Poodle and Yorkie mixed.

Nope... Retired and stop about 6 years ago! ...right now I am part time college and find a different job! :D

cute poodle mix with yorkie! :D

Back