Anyone made videos of themselves signing?

KStiletto

Reaction score
Just curious. *I meant to add on youtube.*

Last edited:
Yeah, so I could see why everyone thinks I'm a hearing.

I did make one video but this deaf comedian on youtube posted a video mocking asl students shamed me from making any more of them :( I am waiting till I'm fluent before posting any more.

I did make one video but this deaf comedian on youtube posting a video mocking asl students shamed me from making any more of them :( I am waiting till I'm fluent before posting any more.

Oh my.. Eff him. Youtube can be so cruel. People are internet thugs, and its a shame. Most people wouldnt dare say half of the things to someones face as they say online. My resolution, disable comments, if you do not want any. There are so many settings to avoid the hogwash.

Ex. I made a review for a product, and thats some of what I do, and some meathead was like " I know what the product does." I left him a nice comment and blocked him. That simple.

if supposed shy and nervous I respect to asl student, I can't do that force, I respect to student choice up to your prefer youtube, Sometimes scared on I know true It is very easy scared I am not afraid! I am very brave I am very strength!

I finally got around to posting a video status on my facebook page. I really, really, really hate watching myself on film, especially when I observe my signing style...I look like a robot or something. :p

I finally got around to posting a video status on my facebook page. I really, really, really hate watching myself on film, especially when I observe my signing style...I look like a robot or something. :p

i don't see it yet

Wow, you're right...it's disappeared from my wall. I didn't delete it...I wonder if it's stored somewhere with the photos? (Looking now)

Found it...go to "Videos" and it's there. "Preparing for a test, but not to be a teacher?" ...posted a few days ago.

Found it...go to "Videos" and it's there. "Preparing for a test, but not to be a teacher?" ...posted a few days ago.

found it. just saw it.

oh you poor doll... it is indeed a broken system...

I am not see youtube! you uncomfortable to video shy:lol: you are shy! I understand!

I am too self-conscious to make a video, but I am trying to work up the nerve. I don't want to to be too public.

Perhaps we can open up a private topic for long time members or if they reach a particular number of posts and they can see/post videos in that topic? A lot more privacy because any one can register on here and see the private threads like pictures and just never come back again.

I will make one next week. I'm not fully settled in at my apt.

I am in the middle of making one right now on how to paint

anyone know the sign for the word "bristles"?

Back