Anyone here an expert on fishkeeping?

Here is the offspring babies angelfishes that i breeded them.

arent they cute eh?

Attachments

• Picture 707.jpg
    Picture 707.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 11
these are babies discus they are 2 1/2" to 3" they are 3 months old. That i breeded them. They are blue diamonds Discus and Snakeskins Pigeon blood disucs.

Attachments

• Picture 598.jpg
    Picture 598.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 7
This is a fresh water sting ray. Its called Leopardoi ray. It was really very cool fish. He can grow 24" D.

Attachments

• Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 8
LOL, male Ocasar would be nuts if getting vagina. Duncan. They re beautiful fishes. You own fish shop? or home business? Just out of curious?

Beautiful fishes you got there, Duncan.
I will post in some pictures of my two fishes later.

SherryCherish said:
LOL, male Ocasar would be nuts if getting vagina. Duncan. They re beautiful fishes. You own fish shop? or home business? Just out of curious?

I think he own fish shop but home business I am not sure :lol: so wait for him to reply lol .. Last night I chatting with him about fishes :lol: I told him about my mom have a fishes hehe

my mom have fishes call

3=Danios
2=Gourami
3=Tiger barbs
2=Bala Shark
1=Pleco

and got new 6 goldfishes that got from my cousin's wedding 3 goldfishes are mine and 3 goldfishes are my soon to be nephew's fishes.

2 Bala Sharks that my mom told me one of bala shark dead :( then I visited my mom again and there is no other bala shark ?? probably dead :dunno:

2 goldfishes already dead :( one my goldfish and one nephew's goldfish.

Wow you got really great fishes that you have lol :lol: Duncan.

I will try to ask my mom to take a picture of 3 tanks which she have 3 tanks :)

hi SherryCherish, ButterflyGirl and DeafMonkey,

thank you for nice comments about my fish. Yeah they are top quality fish because I am very serious breeding for Discus, African cichlids and Angelfish. Other tropical fish are my hobby to breed and grow them out for fun.

Yes it’s my own fish shop. In the past time I was a home based business I was breeding discus, angels, swordtails, African cichlids and others. I raised the offspring’s to sell LFS, on internet, location customers. I am still fish ship a cross Canada and USA. I haven’t been ship over the sea yet. never to know one day someone who is very interested in buying my fish, I would be my first ship over the sea.

FYI my website isn’t finished but my ex go did build a homepage for me but the homepage cannot hook up the internet oh well, she was doing a great job!
hi SherryCherish, ButterflyGirl and DeafMonkey,

thank you for nice comments about my fish. Yeah they are top quality fish because I am very serious breeding for Discus, African cichlids and Angelfish. Other tropical fish are my hobby to breed and grow them out for fun.

Yes it’s my own fish shop. In the past time I was a home based business I was breeding discus, angels, swordtails, African cichlids and others. I raised the offspring’s to sell LFS, on internet, location customers. I am still fish ship a cross Canada and USA. I haven’t been ship over the sea yet. never to know one day someone who is very interested in buying my fish, I would be my first ship over the sea.

FYI my website isn’t finished but my ex girlfriend did build a homepage for me but the homepage cannot hook up the internet oh well, she was doing a great job!

wow thats awesome. Beside I learns some from you. Its good to have you here and if i have any questions in further, will im you! ;)

SherryCherish said:
wow thats awesome. Beside I learns some from you. Its good to have you here and if i have any questions in further, will im you! ;)

yeah whenever my mom asked me to ask Duncan to make sure or how with the fishes that one of fish got stuck on the window and the fin on the top that it all done so he tell me and then I tell my mom which my mom already got it lol and then later she asked me then I asked Duncan about bala sharks lol :lol: he is great with the fishes lol :lol:

Hi everyone, I am sorry my made mistake the post the double stories. lol.

SherryCherish, you are always welcome and very pleasured to learn more about fish from me ;)

DeafMonkey, you did all the time, How is your mom fish doing? is that much better so lately?

FYI when the set up a new tank add too many fish in the tank isnt a good idea. you can put few fish in a new tank to rest for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks you can add more fish, It would be fine..

HTH

Duncan

Duncan said:
Hi everyone, I am sorry my made mistake the post the double stories. lol.

SherryCherish, you are always welcome and very pleasured to learn more about fish from me ;)

DeafMonkey, you did all the time, How is your mom fish doing? is that much better so lately?

FYI when the set up a new tank add too many fish in the tank isnt a good idea. you can put few fish in a new tank to rest for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks you can add more fish, It would be fine..

HTH

Duncan

I havent ask my mom today which I was supposed to ask her but her dog's leg sore so she had to stay home and stay with her dog to laydown. So I will ask her tomorrow when she come and pick me up :)

hey Deafmonkey,

sorry about your dog isnt doing well. I hope you will tell her about the fish. i hope your mom will learn and understand better about fish keeper;)

have a great hot summer!

Duncan.

Yeah Duncan I hope so her dog will be doing okay this week as I hope :) which her dog having lump under his throat. her dog's owner doesnt want the dog and give it to my mom which I dont know why :dunno: anyway the dog's owner said if take the lump out and it will died so leave lump inside and the dog is doing great :)

out of curious. How many times you feed fish? Some people said once a day, other say, every other day, some other say little in morning and little in nite. I don't know what to believe. We usually feed every other day, but they seem so hungary, so gave them treaties. Also, whats good about freeze food for chiclids? I heard its best to feed them cuz of nutruition. (sp)

Hi Duncan, the two fishes that I have are really Jack Dempseys. The larger one was attacking on the smaller one so I decided to put a divider in the tank to keep them separated. They have grew a little bigger from the time I first bought them. I am planning to buy a bigger tank to move them from the 10 gal tank so they can have more room to swim around.

I wish your store was closer to where I live so I could shop there to buy fishes and stuff from you :)

wow, we are very lucky to have our Duncan around here... :thumb:

Sherry and Duncan, you have beautiful fishes. I alway want to own fishes like this but my hubby is against it. :( and plus, we have 4 cats here.

Nice fishes, Duncan and SherryCherish, I'm no expert when it comes to fishkeeper lol

I asked my mom how it go with her fishes ?? she said the fishes are going great :lol:

( her dog got sore leg that got fell off on something at my mom's home so she took her dog to vet and got sore leg)

Back