anyone have problems with AOL 8.0?

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
I noticed AOL 8.0 start to have problems when aol said I forgot something that kinda of scrwed it up haven't been set or something I was like that sucks lol I thought it was my fault cuz I tend to crash it when I have too many programs up :roll: I suck at it :rofl:

Originally posted by prettybebe78
I noticed AOL 8.0 start to have problems when aol said I forgot something that kinda of scrwed it up haven't been set or something I was like that sucks lol I thought it was my fault cuz I tend to crash it when I have too many programs up :roll: I suck at it :rofl:

lol Ctrl+Alt+Delete and close out every program except Systray and Explorer

:boink: like I do give a fuk about stupid aol but good news rayden I get DSL next thursday then I will not have to worry about AOL that much :mrgreen:

yea ! dsl/cable (broadband rules :thumb: ....aol good for begineers but for me aol to me is :wackit:

AOLamer, AOHell, and America OffLine LOL!

I don't use the AOL, they're pretty 5h|+ online!

for respect of my friends and anyone thats cool or if i know them thats an exception but the rest to me id say it shd be called assholes on line ha lol

Originally posted by prettybebe78
:boink: like I do give a fuk about stupid aol but good news rayden I get DSL next thursday then I will not have to worry about AOL that much :mrgreen:

LOL - like my change of color ??

ahhhhh u shud wait until 8.0 Plus comes out then - whoo a lotta better than the original release

DSL doesn't "RULE!". Cable Modem is nicer advantage with no limited distance. However, I am on dial up.

yup and it puts many more icons on ur windows on ur pc jeez hence ur pc becomes :Owned: by AOL !! :(

Originally posted by PcTech
AOL is easy to hack! I did many time to hack aol =-x. aol is too dumb and also aol dont care about ur safe all aol want is M-O-N-E-Y out of your pocket. Well I do have aol, cable internet and dsl. But i watch carefull to see if someone is trying to hack to my computer so I use DOS and TYPE "netstat/" to catch ip who trying to hack in your system

:eek: You said that. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I don't use AOL !! No comment on it.
Amen to that... I used to have Aol and it's giving me alot of fucking problem so I switched to Juno, it's simple and no problem. BTW Juno is alot cheaper than Aol compared 9.95 a month to 23.90 or something... I, myself, would prefer cable but not yet. I'm satisfy with my email service...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Amen to that... I used to have Aol and it's giving me alot of fucking problem so I switched to Juno, it's simple and no problem. BTW Juno is alot cheaper than Aol compared 9.95 a month to 23.90 or something... I, myself, would prefer cable but not yet. I'm satisfy with my email service...

I just use the fast free internet serivce here at RIT. AOL has been no good for me since 1997. Blah, I refuse to use AOL again.

I'm still an AOL 7.0 user. When I got this computer, AOL 6.0 was included. I upgraded it to 7.0 and then left it alone because I use the internet version of AOLMail.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I'm still an AOL 7.0 user. When I got this computer, AOL 6.0 was included. I upgraded it to 7.0 and then left it alone because I use the internet version of AOLMail.

You still use "free hours", eh? I remmy, you told me that for every time you received new aol CD and you use to advantage the free hours. Annoying, isn't it? :lol:

petch says - AOL is easy to hack! I did many time to hack aol =-x. aol is too dumb and also aol dont care about ur safe all aol want is M-O-N-E-Y out of your pocket. Well I do have aol, cable internet and dsl. But i watch carefull to see if someone is trying to hack to my computer so I use DOS and TYPE "netstat/" to catch ip who trying to hack in your system

well some suck screenname are easy hack cuz ppl are dumb fucker put easy password.. if it leetness aol sn it's ll be hard pw cuz it random.. i used be gett a "pull info" peoples aol info and call aol tell that i forgot pw then give me pw.. its easy hack sometime fraund... i tired to get sn 'wow' 'sob' 'oil' few leetness sns i still have those info i saved for furture call again if it isnt fraund.. so, i'm not bullshit. it's true..

Last edited:
Back