anyone got vp?

fei ku

Reaction score
anyone have vp?? i might will get vp this monday....yiiipppeee!!!!!!!! :dance2: cant wait! cuz today i got my cable high speed hooked up wow this internet sure do go pretty faster! :shock:

Speight said:
ah...sorry about that...

Do you get videophone free from your Social worker or you have to pay for videophone ?

well u have to apply for videophone and then someone will go to ur house to connect it up for FREE u dont have to pay for videophone.... :D

fei ku said:
well u have to apply for videophone and then someone will go to ur house to connect it up for FREE u dont have to pay for videophone.... :D

to get free vp you gotta live in USA. :D I got mine and I love it.

Pomeranian said:
to get free vp you gotta live in USA. :D I got mine and I love it.

ofc ofc *chuckles* i do live in usa thank god *kiss on the ground* oh ew i forgot that it have snow on the ground *spit it out* ugh i hate snow....lol :greddy:

I've been requested to get a video phone by some friends, and I've looked into getting one, but I don't qualify for a free one, so I'd have to pay, and likely install it myself, which is something I'm not sure I could do.

apathrev said:
I've been requested to get a video phone by some friends, and I've looked into getting one, but I don't qualify for a free one, so I'd have to pay, and likely install it myself, which is something I'm not sure I could do.

that is odd cuz i am going to get a vp from my friend for free and i dont have to pay.... :dunno:

I got both Sorenson and Dlink VP, and use both frequently! VP is my main telecommunication! I can't IMAGE without them! Having them for almost 2 years!

Because of this, I dumped 8 TTY machines! I know it sounds weird that I have 8, I had collected them over time and now that I realize history had come to end for TTY machine. I have NO reason to go back to TTY, sorry TTY Lovers!

diehardbiker65 said:
I got both Sorenson and Dlink VP, and use both frequently! VP is my main telecommunication! I can't IMAGE without them! Having them for almost 2 years!

Because of this, I dumped 8 TTY machines! I know it sounds weird that I have 8, I had collected them over time and now that I realize history had come to end for TTY machine. I have NO reason to go back to TTY, sorry TTY Lovers!

You're right!!! HYAH!!! the tty to the trash. :D

Back