Anyone from Michigan?

lynnfriendship said:
I'M A MICHIGANDER BORN AND RAISED IN SAGINAW. THE GREAT LAKES STATE :thumb:
oh yea thats right.. i miss up there lot!!!

Magatsu said:
Ah :( Hopefully that things are getting better for you.

Ah I think Michigan is nice place to live in. I actually like it but I grew up in California so I prefer to stay around here for bit longer. Which part of Michigan do you live in? I used to live in Detroit for few months, it is decent city... but much better than Los Angeles yuck. I wonder if I name the deafies' names (in Michigan), would you know these people? heh. I visited few places like Flint and umm, I forget :(

ah i used to live in flint but now i live in milwaukee, wisconsin with my fiance

Sweetheart said:
Thats amazing! I knew few people live in Bay City. :)
Many of my hubby's ancestors left Canada, and settled in Bay County, including Bay City.

Born in Bay City, move to grand rapids at 4 years old and now live in NY but miss MI a lot!

SpiceHD said:
ofc i forgave u.. long time ago! no worries!!! :) i was more angry at ur ex bf cuz he was being stupid but i understood completely about why u have to go back i mean thats what i would do if it happened to me i would want to be there. :) :hug:

it would be really nice to see your gang again (you, your friends and steven) is that trip still on? :fingersx: :wiggle: :dance: :wiggle:

heh anyway sorry for :topic:

Aww thanks! I understand, same thing I was angry at my ex boyfriend *roll my eyes* Hes being jerk and stupid but Im glad that he and I are 100% over. Thank you! :):D

I would love to see you but I dont know abt Trip because Robert and his best friend Kevin plan to come up here to visit this March, but I will find out more later.

LovelyBlkGal said:
Ahhhh i m not far from Mich i m abt 1 hour away from you SweetHeart and I been in Mich many time 1 or 2 year ago.. i think abt go Mich again someday :thumb:

Thats awesome, where are you from? :)

Sweetheart said:
Aww! Then come here to visit??? ;)

lol hey mel...u can check my umm post and u see some post that i asked for help u will check one girl that gave me web site to make ur own icon it pretty easy if u have any question u can ask me heh :cool:

Sweetheart said:
Wow thats amazing! :) Where are you from? I live here for almost 21 years, soon turn in 21 this July. :D
I was born in CT, and lived in many different places. I never lived in MI. I just touch there when hubby and I visit his family in MI.

Ahh.. my hubby was born in Detroit and his family is from Holly, Michigan...we go up and visit his relatives. Nice little town. My son's godfather lives up there in Belleville.

downing said:
Ahh.. my hubby was born in Detroit and his family is from Holly, Michigan...we go up and visit his relatives. Nice little town. My son's godfather lives up there in Belleville.

Holly? Im only around 10 mins away from Holly ha. Thats amazing ;)

Back