Anyone experiencing problems with Sidekick II lately?

It did worked on and off yesterday.. I am so pissed :mad: ... we should e-mail to Danger Inc to tell them to hurry up!! How can I contact people?? Danger Inc is so stupid. Not fair other cell like Blackberry never have network, but why are they picking on us who are SK1 and Sk2 users?? they oughta to go pick on someone else. How can I make calls without depend on hearies when there is no tty around??? Danger Inc should e-mail us letting us know that network is out for days. They didn't do that, they just go ahead and make us miserable.

Ah! My fiance bought me SK2! for a wedding present!

My Fiance bought me sk2 whlie there is a problem with network. Just great. Ha.

My SK I has been down since Sunday so I called T-Mobile an hour ago and complained about it. (Thanks Deaf258 for suggestion!) They told me not to shut my pager off because they're upgrading the server. They also took $5.00 off my bill. It should be back either tonight or tomorrow.

Is there a reason why the pager should be remain on? So it'll able to retrieve in no time?

<<<<GOING to be SKer SOON than I EXPECTED!

HOORAY!!! hee hee! Probably this weekend OR next week

Pagers, cell phones, computers, electronic stuff ALWAYS have problems-- they can't be straight with no problems *rme* THATS LIFE!

:)

Keeping calling Tmo?

How about keeping calling Tmo and pest them about the problem. For every 800 calls Tmo takes, they r gonna rung up higher phone bills! They r going to sweat their ass to get this networking going! :rofl:

Katzie said:
My SK I has been down since Sunday so I called T-Mobile an hour ago and complained about it. (Thanks Deaf258 for suggestion!) They told me not to shut my pager off because they're upgrading the server. They also took $5.00 off my bill. It should be back either tonight or tomorrow.
ohh they told u not shut pager cuz of they are update right?? thanks let me know so i leave pager on.. not shut.. cuz of my pager is down again!! rme!

My sidekick 1 was down since last sunday. I went crazy bec I can't live w/o sidekick Today, I dropped my pager. Just great. I have to go to TMOBILE dealer and ask about sim card. :mad:

Serendipity said:
Is there a reason why the pager should be remain on? So it'll able to retrieve in no time?
Because it takes longer for upgrade to work.

My Sidekick is come and going. I still have problem. I am very patient. I don't depend on My Sidekick lately because I don't have job yet.

The AIM in my Sidekick is working but I have not been getting any emails. I tested it but nothing.

oakbluffs said:
The AIM in my Sidekick is working but I have not been getting any emails. I tested it but nothing.

I did get 10 messages this morning and tried to reply them back. did not go through. Sigh !!

aim is working

not the internet :doh:

Back