Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No, not collect

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Not interesting

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

IcedTeaRulz

Reaction score
Anyone collect State Quarters from 1999 to present?

I do collect from 1999 to present...two more state quarters of 2005 left (Kansas and West Virginia).

I do not collect State Quarters. However, I used to be a fully enthused collector of old US coins. I still have my collection. All sorts of assorted coins from early 20th Century, 19th Century, and even 18th Century.

I bet none of y'all have ever seen a 3 cent piece before.

I used to keep my eye peeled for all quarters when it started a while ago but now I occassionally check my quaters and if I saw anything new, I add it to the collection. My mom and I pitch in our collections. My husband noticed and now he is joining in this scavenge hunt for the new quarters. :thumb: Family time!

Yes, I do collect state quarters and I'm still keeping an eye on more heh...

I used to collect them until somehow I just failed then spent the whole quarter hehe

I do collect them and put it in the book that the bank gave it to my exh who gave it to me.

I do collect forgien and old coins. I even have a weird shape of the coin like a square and odd shape. I enjoyed it.

collect for my mom.... she been looking for quarters but I often find it.... i am wait on KS and W.VA. downing, lucky!

I collects coins, too.... foreign coins and old coins, too. All are in my small jar. :)

My grandsons collect them. A friend gave them nice collector books to keep the coins in.

yeah I got it last week I think... really cool its buffalo w sunflowers

i use to collect state quarters, but then i needed money so i spent them all.

My husband and I like to collect the coins and we are watching out to find the new ones to fill up the coin books for our 2 daughters.

I have 4 of each state quarters from P and D mint, for a total of 8 of the same one for each of the state quarters so far. That away, each person in my family has a set of quarters from each mint.

My sister and I each have a special collecter's book for state quarters that has a map of the country and a hole for each state to put the quarters in.

RedFox said:
My sister and I each have a special collecter's book for state quarters that has a map of the country and a hole for each state to put the quarters in.

Yes, I have one, too. :)

Back