anybody have myspace?

Long time no see. :mrgreen:

I have both Facebook and Myspace and I don't usually give it out either, but only if people looking to make new friends and I wouldn't mind.

I have one, look at my profile but not sure if it is still there. Anyway, I only add those who I know or feel trust on the line. Sorry...

I do have myspace, but rarely go there.

I have never log on to myspace.com :dunno2: I am myspace illiterate. Sounds interesting, how long does it take to make account/web page?

I don't have myspace, because of weirdos..who knows what will happen. besides my parents wouldn't let me have one. My friends does... :-(

I have never log on to myspace.com :dunno2: I am myspace illiterate. Sounds interesting, how long does it take to make account/web page?

not long at all and pretty easy in my opinion. u just register and once u get email confirmed ta da u got it... the fun part is to decrote it and adding pictures etc... pm me if u need help with that.

same for anybody who needs help on making it look pretty HOWEVER... i dont do music... im pretty stupid in that area lol.

i have a myspace and a facebook- i don't know the url so it can be found by my e-mail==if interested drop me a line on here at my profile or something!

Back