anybody have myspace?

I do have myspace and Facebook... but My old profile from myspace not work get in damn it bec someone is break in my old profile, that why i has to make new profile from myspace *smh* so pm me since my profile is on private

I just checked MySpace a minute ago and found out that Obama has his own MySpace. :ugh: I am not sure if any president can have their own MySpace just for fun and meet new people .... I hope anyone of you can tell me that it is okay for any president to have their own MySpace or not because, of high security reason. :ty:

( I found his webpage through my niece's MySpace. She added him to her MySpace. )

I just checked MySpace a minute ago and found out that Obama has his own MySpace. :ugh: I am not sure if any president can have their own MySpace just for fun and meet new people .... I hope anyone of you can tell me that it is okay for any president to have their own MySpace or not because, of high security reason. :ty:

( I found his webpage through my niece's MySpace. She added him to her MySpace. )

probably fake?

I have been seen too many WWE/TNA wrestlers on MySpace and mostly of them are faking, I always check all pics to see if its real or whatever

Back