Any Good....?

Taylor

Reaction score
Experimenting with a new camera and some new angles. Not the best as they really do not capture the beauty. Can't wait to go again this afternoon and get some good shots of a wintertime sunset in DC.

012.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

021.gif

033.jpg

034.jpg

037.jpg

Yes, They are beauitful photos, Did you take them while flying?

Awesome pictures! As you say that it is not as good so let's see what next pictures you will post on here. :) Feels strange to see the view of DC again because the last time I was there was probably like almost three years ago.

wow!!! it so bootiful pictures.. i miss fly again!!! i will fly again this yr or next yr.. hehe smile!

WOW... beautiful pictures!!!! simple breathtaking :) makes me miss flying lol

*dives in* ::steal his plane::
hehe.. very nice and excellent job on photographing..

WTG! :applause:

Thanks everyone...glad you liked them. I take a ton of pictures but there are a few that really stand out and I think others will enjoy....the rest are boring ;)

From the afternoon run:

2033.jpg

2032.jpg

2044.jpg

2017.jpg

2047.jpg

2014.jpg

If you want to just view various photos (that aren't as good) feel free to browse the directories
http://www.thmedia.net/taylor/flightpm/
http://www.thmedia.net/taylor/flight/

I'll have some videos done as soon as I finish editing them (some are huge)

Wow, that's awesome! My dad is a private pilot and he always take "everybody" flying. He has been flying since I was 8 years old. He's an awesome pilot!

Anyway, your pix look great!! Keep them coming!

Cool, Taylor.
How many hours flight time do you have?

Actually, I'm not the pilot (sorry for the confusion). There is a pilot that flies and I just look at the traffic jams and accidents and report them on the radio. I've been doing it since 2000 but have always had a pilot flying.

Before I became a cop, I worked in radio. I was a mid-day disc jockey at a station and worked part time doing traffic from the studio and sometimes from the airplane. When I was hired by the police, I stopped doing radio with the exception of doing fill-in work in the airplane. When I tried to leave there when I got the new job, they talked me into staying as airborne...Hope that clarifies it.

Hey Taylor, how about showing some pics of those legendary traffic jams?

Back