Any Doctor Who Fans?

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
Who's your favorite Doctor?

Mine is the 10th Doctor (David Tennant) quirky, funny and rockin the sneakers.

I like Tennant as well, though I haven't really seen much of the older Doctor Who episodes (my partner is a huge fan, so he's been introducing me to the series). I'd say Tennant is my favorite so far, if we're just talking about the doctor by himself.

I do like seeing Matt Smith and River Song in episodes together, though. They have great chemistry and are a lot of fun to watch.

My hubby hooked me on Doc Who then he got his older brother hooked on it too. Last year, we watched and debated over Doc Who during the thanksgiving. David Tennant was my favorite Doc.

The pair favorite would be Matt Smith and River Song. I love Song's wicky grins. I think she brings the best out of Matt Smith.

Tennant's great, but I prefer Eccleston, honestly. He's goofy.

As far as favorite pairs go... I love the Doctor and Donna. They're great. She's hilarious, if a bit annoying from time to time.

Is there any specific TV show?

EDIT: Top 5000

Mandy Patinkin

Chicargo Hope, I felt he played a good part.
You've got the wrong Doctor. :)

This is related to a television series called Doctor Who. In the series, the main character (The Doctor) is played by different actors as part of being "regenerated" from death. They are known as the "Nth Doctor" with N being which Doctor he is. Right now, the current Doctor is also known as the "11th Doctor".

I haven't been watching much of the 11th Doctor. So, to my current opinion is the 10th Doctor as being my favorite. My wife prefers the 10th Doctor too.

I thought the 9th Doctor was funny, but it's kinda hard to see a guy who looks like a soccer player being a Time Lord. ;)

11th Doctor Who is pretty weird to me. Prefer 10th Doctor Who.

I love nine! But I haven't seen much of ten yet. (Only on season two) I don't like Rose too much. She's too whiney.

the first will always stick in my mind as i was that kid who stood behind couch terrified of darleks

Tom Baker is the one that always pops into my mind when I think of the Dr.

I love nine! But I haven't seen much of ten yet. (Only on season two) I don't like Rose too much. She's too whiney.

Agreed. :/ She gets a little better. Just before she leaves.

Same with Ricky the idiot.

Tom Baker is the one that always pops into my mind when I think of the Dr.
Tom Baker was actually the first Doctor I watched when I started watching Doctor Who. I saw a few episodes here and there, but never understood much because of lack of captioning. The only thing I got was the Daleks, Cybermen, the blue police call box, and the theme music. I stopped watching it for a long time until they brought it back and it was the 9th Doctor. :)

I liked Rose in her first two episodes.
A lot of companions were annoying at first.

I thought she was a bit annoying, but she got better as the series progressed. The same goes for Donna and Martha. I haven't gotten to the 11th Doctor yet. So, I don't know about his companions. I do know one of them as she appeared in one episode of the 10th Doctor.

Back