Any Doctor Who Fans?

on one of the episodes long time back the doctor regenerated this mentioned and he would be generating more than 12 times... i think Peter Davison was doctor at the time

on one of the episodes long time back the doctor regenerated this mentioned and he would be generating more than 12 times... i think Peter Davison was doctor at the time
Do you remember which episode that was?

i, for one do actually think Doctor who will last forever! :naughty:

Torchwood is kinda nice, but at the beginning, it was very long and boring... i mean, i have watched a WHOLE season about the monster came to Britian, demanding to supply them millions of children because it make them "high". but in the end, the monster got destroyed themselves too fast to leave any sensible meaning about their race, or showing a more mysterious "boss" that jack harkness might meet in later season. but sadly it doesn't.

But Torchwood: Miracle day; i loved it! sure, there are some people has been clamoring about that Torchwood has became too much Americanized... but you cant argue the fact that Torchwood just got more mysterious ever than before! sure, some people just got sad that few of original character of Torchwood just got killed off.. but that only because Russel intended to produce a new Torchwood, leaving all previous season into "Torchwood classic".

all torchwood rambling aside; who is excited that the new Doctor might be possibly a time-war lord Doctor? :D

i, for one do actually think Doctor who will last forever! :naughty:

Torchwood is kinda nice, but at the beginning, it was very long and boring... i mean, i have watched a WHOLE season about the monster came to Britian, demanding to supply them millions of children because it make them "high". but in the end, the monster got destroyed themselves too fast to leave any sensible meaning about their race, or showing a more mysterious "boss" that jack harkness might meet in later season. but sadly it doesn't.

But Torchwood: Miracle day; i loved it! sure, there are some people has been clamoring about that Torchwood has became too much Americanized... but you cant argue the fact that Torchwood just got more mysterious ever than before! sure, some people just got sad that few of original character of Torchwood just got killed off.. but that only because Russel intended to produce a new Torchwood, leaving all previous season into "Torchwood classic".

all torchwood rambling aside; who is excited that the new Doctor might be possibly a time-war lord Doctor? :D

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by "time-war lord Doctor"?

Where did you see/hear this?

Just a heads up... BBC will be doing a Doctor Who marathon with all episodes of the 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor as well as the interviews and history of the science, Doctors, and Companions... all the way until the 50th anniversary special episode appears next week!

Starting Tuesday, set your DVR to record all the shows (if you haven't watched it or missed some episodes). :)

ENJOY!!!!!

Back