Any deaf midgets in here?

whoa, you fuck her good one? you lucky, she doesn't have to bend down and suck...mmm

Originally posted by SweetKid
oh yeah. i saw a documentry on those people and it was mentioned that they preferred to be called little people. i never knew that. ;)

same here i was amazed that they have big heart and ablities to do what they want even tho they are little people ;)

I am 5'6 but people think I am taller......oh well but I am cool with shorter guys like 5'4 but I dont like tall guys like six foot for some reason..

I don't see anything wrong with having sex with a midget. If she's cute and has a nice body, sure!

Well, do you people seriously know what a midget is? Someone who is "short" is not a midget.

Look at mini-me, that's a midget. Okay, someone who's 4 feet tall, they're just short.

im only 5' so some poeple might call me a shorty i have a x that was 4'6 she s short and sweet, too bad she s too hooked on drugs had to let her go ......

Drugs are over-rated. Having been through A LOT of stuff, I say this from experience...

Fly free is shorty.. wanna have her? LOL please FYI it is a joke. Don't kill me, fly free. LOL :naughty:

Phew I aint this midget here, LOL. Im 4'8 - pretty short gal here. I hate going out w a guy whos around 6 feet tall.

~sharlie~

You all seem to have different definitions for midgets. I know a few cute extremely petite gals here at RIT.

Originally posted by Oddball
Fly free is shorty.. wanna have her? LOL please FYI it is a joke. Don't kill me, fly free. LOL :naughty:

:rofl: hahahah Oddball -- *pretends to kill Oddball* hahaha

yes im abt 4'11 altho been told im prolly shorter at 4'10 (depending if im wearing my shoes or not LOL) -- i usually say "short" but not say "little people" altho it does make sense -- my mom calls me (and others) more PC as "vertically challenged" whatever!!!! :roll: hahaha

:twisted: with the taller women -- my exes were between 5'4 and 5'6 LOL

Funnyish! As I was at the shopping mall to look for my graduation dress yesterday, I saw 2 midget ladies browsing around Gap store. And one of them bought 2 boxers (perhaps for her boyfriend?!?! hee hee). Other one looked up to me, as I was behind them in the line for the cashier - to me, they are so small!

Because I stand over 5'10" tall - and I am glad to be part of tall ladies club, since I don't see that many deaf ladies who are tall as I am! :P

I saw 2 deaf midgets in the past at Gallaudet University campus - so there are deaf midgets in existance!

Midgets hate that word "midgets or dwarf" They prefer "Little People". Less insulting I guess.

I don't know anyone who are deaf Little People. Sorry!

Back