common knowledge qq i didnt know LOL

i prefer my sexual partner having control

what abt u q

Originally posted by Fly Free
common knowledge qq i didnt know LOL

i prefer my sexual partner having control

what abt u q

ERM u know what im talking abt fly :-X

i like my partner to be in control unless she perfers i control the sex and let her be pleased first thats more me letting my partner cum first before me

if u had a way would u find urself *wandering* to ur desire sex partner's home and knock on thier door and seduce them??

Javapride gurl -- u have TOO many fetishes LOL -- i was asking for the FAVE one :laugh2: :laugh2: but not worry

Javapride gurl -- u have TOO many fetishes LOL -- i was asking for the FAVE one :laugh2: :laugh2: but not worry

if u were speific on a SEX u already know other wise my other fetish for something tacky i guess would be being weird? haha

what abt u ?

i already know qq 258

uhmm my fetish *thinking* ..... WOMEN!

have u pissed in broad daylight q :lol:

i already know qq 258

uhmm my fetish *thinking* ..... WOMEN!

have u pissed in broad daylight q :lol:

yes i have cuz i had no choice dad hogged the bathroom BEFORE we had another bathroom installed now we have a bathroom on the lanai ( with windows) but better privacy hahahahah

WHAT ABT U ?

yes i have LOL in the middle of nowheresville NV on the loneliest road in America :laugh2: :laugh2:

do u like pissing in broad daylight qq

yes i have LOL in the middle of nowheresville NV on the loneliest road in America :laugh2: :laugh2:

do u like pissing in broad daylight qq

NOT really LOLOL unless it was in a sexual way pissing on ur partner for the sheer risque type of thing LOL!

when u foreplay with ur partner whats the first thing u like doing?

uhmm foreplay i like teasing my partners first :twisted: :naughty:

what do u like doing to ur partner for foreplay q

uhmm foreplay i like teasing my partners first :twisted: :naughty:

what do u like doing to ur partner for foreplay q

first i like to play with thier neck, then i d like to slowly play with thier nipples then just from there on out its outta this world baby! hehehe

whats the last thing u like doing when u finish with ur sexual play with ur partner do u go to sleep or do u smoke an after glow type of sex or do u talk about it?

i vary i guess :dunno:

what abt u qq

i like two things one to talk to my partner just like an unwinding thing telling her how i was pleased and pretty much giving her the love talks.. feeling contentment. and yes smoking too..

how would u feel if u had a partner with an attidute but good in bed?

ive had that sort of partner(s) before

how u gonna deal with a gal/guy with a 'tude and being an overall idiot q

ive had that sort of partner(s) before

how u gonna deal with a gal/guy with a 'tude and being an overall idiot q

tell them either change the 'tude or theres the door! but if the partner's sex is GOOD but they need to alter the 'tude then just advice them either go to counseling or theres no relationship

have u ever wonder why poeple tend to jump to conculision without listening?

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: at Javapride & Fly Free's comments... both of you ladies!!!

THAT a new emtions??? LMAO! THANKS pdp with the burnt bald head LMAO!

:rofl: Javapride hahahahahahahah shit this is hilarious hahahah

now now don t piss unless u wanna piss in the dark too!!! sowwy for going off topic but this is FUNNY LOLOL!

Back