Answer a Question, Ask a Question

Originally posted by javapride
tell them either change the 'tude or theres the door! but if the partner's sex is GOOD but they need to alter the 'tude then just advice them either go to counseling or theres no relationship

have u ever wonder why poeple tend to jump to conculision without listening?

*gets back on topic* hahaha

yes i have and have advised them to listen first but ahh some ppl dont listen :dunno:

dont u think this is getting nuttier every minute qq :rofl:

Originally posted by Fly Free
*gets back on topic* hahaha

yes i have and have advised them to listen first but ahh some ppl dont listen :dunno:

dont u think this is getting nuttier every minute qq :rofl:

YES it is and do u think we will stop before we wet our pants ??? LMAO!

as a matter of fact at this minute I am not :dizzy: and I'm hoping both of you ladies would pee your pants... :lol:

Have you ever laughed so hard you accident wet ur pant?

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
as a matter of fact at this minute I am not :dizzy: and I'm hoping both of you ladies would pee your pants... :lol:

Have you ever laughed so hard you accident wet ur pant?

YES i have and had to change my clothes FAST was on my way somewhere when the accident happened LOL!

how do u think tonight's little festival should end????

:dunno: mebbe someone should put up a white flag as a gesture for peace qq hahahahahaha :laugh2: :laugh2:

did u get busted by someone with accidentally wetting ur pants q

:dunno: mebbe someone should put up a white flag as a gesture for peace qq hahahahahaha :laugh2: :laugh2:

did u get busted by someone with accidentally wetting ur pants q

yep unfortunely was also the ridcule for merciful teasing and it was the nastiest bitch of all bitches who did the teasing and never stopped.

Did u ever accidently slammed the door in ur hand???

mostly my mom did busted me for wetting my bed while i was younger... One time I accident pee very little and it was during the middle of the day and the dorm was locked so no choice to go bathroom to get soap and try to rub on the small wet area then put a water spot on my leg to make look I "fake pee" which I did... many people joked me water pee water pee cuz it smell nothing... thank god I cleaned it up before anyone sniff it :lol:

Originally posted by javapride
yep unfortunely was also the ridcule for merciful teasing and it was the nastiest bitch of all bitches who did the teasing and never stopped.

Did u ever accidently slammed the door in ur hand???
yes one time I was holding the car door and my mom wasn't pay attention and she accidently close the door, thank god she didn't slam hard at the time but I screamed so loud and I hurt a old lady's hearing....wtf it was painful now I know where I'm suppose to touch not the wrong spot...

have you ever accidently got your hand burned by a stove?

yes one time I was holding the car door and my mom wasn't pay attention and she accidently close the door, thank god she didn't slam hard at the time but I screamed so loud and I hurt a old lady's hearing....wtf it was painful now I know where I'm suppose to touch not the wrong spot...

have you ever accidently got your hand burned by a stove?

not burned but caught on fire jeez... grease fire and burned up a sweater that wasn t EVEN mine!

have you ever cut ur hand on a glass by accident?

*nodding* yep yep along with thousands of paper cuts ARGH

what abt u qq

YES once ... basically accidently knocking over the glass and i was trying to stop it from breaking and ended up cutting my hand not deep just a small cut.....

did u ever snip urself from a sisscor?? not paying attention?

YES -- TWO times! *smh*

im getting my coffee now :thumb: arent u drinking coffee qq

IM currently abt to go get coffee, whats ur plan for the day ?

did a few errands was what i did -- now im back here and chilling

what abt u q

going to a meeting in a few minutes, then coming home and kicking back after washing dishes and all :)

whats ur favorite fanstay ( Sp) ?

as a matter of fact.. I'm going to advertise in deaf news, and Denver neighborhood in the newspaper to sell my motorcycle :o 1995 Suzuki Katana 600CC asking for $3,000 or best offer :o

Have you ever advertise a dumb thing for a foolish reason?

as a matter of fact.. I'm going to advertise in deaf news, and Denver neighborhood in the newspaper to sell my motorcycle :o 1995 Suzuki Katana 600CC asking for $3,000 or best offer :o

Have you ever advertise a dumb thing for a foolish reason?

NOPERS and NO i ain't declassifying my wildest fanstay LOL!

have u ever wished u were basking in a warm hot tub wishing u had a partner to play with ? heheh :-x

Back