another picture of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt say evil. you said it.

Moderator. remove the posts, pls.

you said to me. you said me to compare to bill as evil. you said yes you re evil. you told me in person. i am not afraid. you are afraid and want to delete.

Starrygaze and SmileyGin, :(

Come on you two, You both need to forgive each others and move on. There is no reason for the fighting back and forth, Life is too short to be all bitter.

If you two don't want to remain friends then just go your both opposite direction and don't even speak to each others.

Come on you two, Let's have a group hug!
grouphug.gif

:ily: to both of you. Ok? ;)

you said to me. you said me to compare to bill as evil. you said yes you re evil. you told me in person. i am not afraid. you are afraid and want to delete.

God is watching you. be careful. i dont like liars.

Cheri i am trying my best to stay cool but why cant others understand how i feel and how i went thru the past few months. he wouldnt leave me alone?

why cant he just let me go? This fuckin sucks.

God is watching me? I am not going to see you. No way. Please do not put God in my month. I SAID FORGIVE and HUG? I SAID SORRY? SORRY? You still not accept my sorry?

Cheri i am trying my best to stay cool but why cant others understand how i feel and how i went thru the past few months. he wouldnt leave me alone?

why cant he just let me go? This fuckin sucks.

I can understand your frustrated, We cannot get involved because it's between the two of you, You both need to work it out on your own without pulling us in the middle of it, because there's your side, his side and the truth. We weren't there to know the truth. You know what I mean? ;)

Yes Cheri thats ok. dont worry. I will be ok. :)

I have reported to Alex to do something about the posts. it is getting way out of hand. :(

Thanks. I am praying for forgive and getting us hug and no more harm between me and her. peace and friend i hope.

I want to add here. I am saying you are very nice person and understanding person honesty. I am here telling you everything truths nothing more. I know you have warm in your heart. I am saying very sorry about what I did wrong was privacy value and everything. Lessons are not lairs. Lesson are always grown up. I am here to learn lessons. I want to make sure you are happy and be happy with your son. Can we all hug altogether? :)

Last edited:
No you are not my true friend for what you did to me. Remember?

I already forgived you long time ago. I already asked God to forgive you for the mistakes you made. BUt I can't forget what you did to me.

I am sorry. so there are no more need for me to say any more. Leave it alone. I hope you understand. Thank you.

Need to get back on the topic. so moderators- delete the posts, ok. Thanks.

I'm a FRIEND of Gins - a true friend - one that will stand up to ya and say leave her be...

MOD: DELETE EVERYTHING. I Will not forget. I will not bother you until you decide or whatever. I know you will say you will never come back to me ever again. Everthing is ok for now. Never bother you. GOOD LUCKY!

:locked: :locked: this thread .. it isnt good idea to agure or fight over in here front of members of AD.

you are boring. i am not interesting in you. get lost. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back