another picture of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrygaze

Reaction score
me and my son's cat on my bed lol i just want to photograph of me because i got my hair cut. i am not afraid of my bedroom embrassement. so you will know where am i now :)

look too dark... but noticed u gained weight..wow.. but still a good pic..

here is the pic i fixed for you..

You certain look handsome and hot!
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

Pretty cat you got there, and nice picture too :)

Thanks and found little joke:

WEIGHT GAIN
Q: Why do married men gain weight while bachelors don't?
A: Bachelors go to the refrigerator, see nothing they want, then go to bed. Married guys go to the bed, see nothing they want, then go to the refrigerator.

I will try another pix later and possibly show off my chest muscle lol...

I will see different before and after picture in future. I am going to work out at ymca and will see. Before looks gosh! Allow me another few months maybe 5 months in future.

muscle is not important but i mean fun.

Attachments

• gosh!.jpeg
    gosh!.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
Thanks and found little joke:

WEIGHT GAIN
Q: Why do married men gain weight while bachelors don't?
A: Bachelors go to the refrigerator, see nothing they want, then go to bed. Married guys go to the bed, see nothing they want, then go to the refrigerator.

I will try another pix later and possibly show off my chest muscle lol...

i have see that joke before.. it is OLD.. sigh.. no thanks. i dont want to see your chest.. i have seen it before anyway! *ahem* :cool:

I will see different before and after picture in future. I am going to work out at ymca and will see. Before looks gosh! Allow me another few months maybe 5 months in future.

muscle is not important but i mean fun.

Why do u want to go to the ymca? Just because someone said you gain weight? You look good to me, the person who said that you gain weight was rude in my opinion.

Why do u want to go to the ymca? Just because someone said you gain weight? You look good to me, the person who said that you gain weight was rude in my opinion.

the last time i saw him was last may.. his face was not chubby.. and now .. he had gained more since.. i was just surprised he had gained weight thats all. he used to be my ex fiance so you see why i was surprised.. its not a rude nor an insult..if u notice.. i did add say still a good pic which was not an insult!
look too dark... but noticed u gained weight..wow.. but still a good pic..

here is the pic i fixed for you..
i just said that he gained some weight.. thats all? he didnt have to say that he will join ymca. its his opinion and he love to excerise and be buff like he used to in the past. thats his way anyway..

the last time i saw him was last may.. his face was not chubby.. and now .. he had gained more since.. i was just surprised he had gained weight thats all. he used to be my ex fiance so you see why i was surprised.. its not a rude nor an insult.. i just said that he gained some weight.. thats all? he didnt have to say that he will join ymca. its his opinion and he love to excerise and be buff like he used to in the past. thats his way anyway..

I can understand that you were honest, but there are some things that you would need to keep it to yourself to avoid to hurt someone's feelings, telling someone that he/she gain weight is very offensive. I would be hurt if someone said that about me.

Cheri, if u think James is hot and handsome why dont u date him then. :) U can have him. maybe he will finally learn to move on and let me go and not be obessed over me which have been bothering me long time. I have told him there are lot of women out there. Maybe that lady is you? who knows! :)

Cheri, if u think James is hot and handsome why dont u date him then. :) U can have him. maybe he will finally learn to move on and let me go and not be obessed over me which have been bothering me long time. I have told him there are lot of women out there. Maybe that lady is you? who knows! :)

What the...... :confused:

Uh! Never mind.... :ugh:

i am sorry.. i was just desperate for him to find someone so he will leave me alone. never mind me again.. sigh.. anyway have a great nite.. :)

Would be fun staring many women at YMCA. Today I will bring my kids to swimming and fun at weight room. My son got approved certification for weight room with me :cool:

Physical and mention both are tough. I usually read and do exercise every day. I notice my memory got improved better due to vitamins, better sleep, and foods. And I also eat heatlh foods and drink little Pepsi. Hard to stop drinking too much Pepsi.

Smileygin, only one deaf young woman lives in my hometown. I don't know what to do with her. She told me she likes old man and loves talking with me most of time when she is with me. I heard she will return back to college where I am studying...

Would be fun staring many women at YMCA. Today I will bring my kids to swimming and fun at weight room. My son got approved certification for weight room with me :cool:

Physical and mention both are tough. I usually read and do exercise every day. I notice my memory got improved better due to vitamins, better sleep, and foods. And I also eat heatlh foods and drink little Pepsi. Hard to stop drinking too much Pepsi.

Smileygin, only one deaf young woman lives in my hometown. I don't know what to do with her. She told me she likes old man and loves talking with me most of time when she is with me. I heard she will return back to college where I am studying...

if she is over 18.. i dont see why u shouldnt date her.. nothing wrong cuz 18 is of legal age. whats holding you back?? cuz of me? dont be.. sigh.

look at me..when i was 29 i used to date 51 yrs old old man old enough to be my daddy but i didnt mind cuz he was so nice. we had fun but the only thing he wanted me to do is give my animals up which i refused so it didnt work out for both of us.

if she is over 18.. and u like her.. i dont see why u cant talk to her and get to know her well? good luck! :)

smileyGin, Pretty please.. remian respect your ex... so don't bash him again because he's just trying to be happy himself all want best interest his future.. You're no longer w/him right.. why you care come and check his post.. I think you're not clourse feelings for him... (I think you're inside still)

starryglaze, please please don't bash your ex again... sound alike "bickering each together" contuine isn't worth front of AD'ers on public... why care you both of guys contuine? Just step your personal lock the door.. don't bring it up here... as same thing as you smileygin too...

Im not here debate w/you anyway.. I've seen you around posting when he's posting and few times *blunting him*
I don't care about you saying he's fault affair and etc etc.. as long just respect each together as remain friend peroid.. please!
:ty:

smileyGin, Pretty please.. remian respect your ex... so don't bash him again because he's just trying to be happy himself all want best interest his future.. You're no longer w/him right.. why you care come and check his post.. I think you're not clourse feelings for him... (I think you're inside still)

starryglaze, please please don't bash your ex again... sound alike "bickering each together" contuine isn't worth front of AD'ers on public... why care you both of guys contuine? Just step your personal lock the door.. don't bring it up here... as same thing as you smileygin too...

Im not here debate w/you anyway.. I've seen you around posting when he's posting and few times *blunting him*
I don't care about you saying he's fault affair and etc etc.. as long just respect each together as remain friend peroid.. please!
:ty:

Look i have to make sure he didnt post anything stupid or air my personal business like he did in the other forum. he need to learn to let me go. he havent? I have asked for someones help outside AD to tell him to leave me alone.

did you know that he is my email stalker? he ALWAYS send me emails. i always reported his email address as spam. :ugh3: (i am going to get new email address cuz i am sick of this bull craps)

he NEED to learn to LET me go! he is way obessive over me. thats my only problem!

and fyi no i dont love him cuz not the way he did to me by not respecting me. i cant say it in here anyway cuz it is no ones business. There is more to this story and you know nothing. sigh.

i have tried so hard to keep cool but frankly i am tired of this cuz i have to read his posts to see if he did air my personal business so i can make sure it is removed before anyone read it. what can i do? he doesnt know the value of privacy as you have seen in other forum? There are more i could go on but i rather not.

look what she said. she always say bad things about me. no more. i am hurt... She did email me. i did not stalk her. i always said I am sorry to her. Its only between me and her. my ex wife is here and watching her. my ex wife knows me 16 years altogether. I never want to hurt her. She always call me evil and stalker. I do look like evil? i am crying and feel hurt what she said everthing. and also she said she has many friends who are angels to her. And she think I am sinned for rebound relationship and lied to her for scooping her emails. No more please again! i am not into wrong and right. Only I want is to ask her forgive me. She did not say thing about forgive yet.

I will not going back with her anymore. It's her decision. I ask for a chance. Please do not air negatives about me being evil, obessive, and stalker.

I emailed her for sorry and forgives few times. i never want to harm her nothing more. I hope she finds new love.

I learned what is privacy value and will not harm her anymore. I did not know different sex and love means of for example, "I and she made our love.." and was for our first annivesarry. I am not smart person. I am DUMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back