Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyfishfemme said:
Hell yeah I do love camping all my life. That pic was my first time camping without man or a hearing person during labor day weekend! Just me and my deaf childhood friend, Liz. It was quite an experience! Brown trout was excellent and *juicy*

Awesome! I love camping too! we could all ADers get together and camp out! wouldn't that be nice??

Bullym0m said:
Flyfishfemme,

As same me before first experience, When Our family went first camping from 1993 and fall in love camping.. I've learned it lot different surviouir some of missing what I forgot bring supplies.. We did survouir some things do cooking and other stuffs... Pretty funny.. I love challenge camping so far and until now.. Never stopped campping.. Next year summer, we'll going camping agian..
Your picture looks so COOL AND FLITHY HAIR messy.. so am I. To see:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=18496&highlight=Rondeau
*little bit scroll down* There's pictures... the most recent taking camping pictures from July 2005. :)

Oh yes I've seen them and I've posted there. That made me think "just do it" :thumb: I never stopped camping, fishing, hiking since my dad took me out when I was a little one during summers. My dad is a flyfisherman and that's why I'm a flyfisherfemme, hehe!

many thanks for magatsu to resize the pic

Attachments

• scubasean1.jpg
    scubasean1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 79
it's me and my good friend So...am nice?? ;)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 26
I would like to repeat what Deaf258 described 'Gatsu's drunken photos to me via AIM-- "happy-plastered!" :giggle:

I have decided to contribute one more picture of my vanity. :) This was taken when I dyed my hair red just three days prior. Right now I look like a washed-out-redhead blonde... Feh. I think I am giving up the whole dream to be a redhead until they invent something that will be PERMANMENT for life and no need to reapply my haircolor... I also gave up on keeping my hair short. I am letting it growing long and blonde. Feh.

(EDITED: Just realized this is a very good picture of my nostril piercing. People confused it to be a gemstone blinging off from my nose. No-way! I am not a valley girl. It is a spike stud... I am releasing the dark side inside of me~)

And I am adding a cute picture of the dog I am dogsitting and he belongs to an Alldeafer! Guess who is the owner of this tiny dog!?)

Attachments

• VainOldMe.jpg
    VainOldMe.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 58
  • Punky.jpg
    Punky.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 27
Before and After... :D

Here's my picture...

Before and after...

Taken July 2005 (Old hairdo)
Taken October 2005 (New Hairdo) Haircut was dated:October 6th 2005

Here's...
Actually I'm silly taking picture all over me too many (new pose)
:giggle:

Wha... do you think compare prevouis thread 2003-2005 picture of my old hairdo and present newest hairdo ???

Attachments

• julyterri.jpg
    julyterri.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 1terri.jpg
    1terri.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 2terri.jpg
    2terri.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 3terri.jpg
    3terri.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 4terri.jpg
    4terri.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 5terri.jpg
    5terri.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 17
Bullym0m said:
Here's my picture...

Before and after...

Taken July 2005 (Old hairdo)
Taken October 2005 (New Hairdo) Haircut was dated:October 6th 2005

Here's...
Actually I'm silly taking picture all over me too many (new pose)
:giggle:

Wha... do you think compare prevouis thread 2003-2005 picture of my old hairdo and present newest hairdo ???
Awesome pix!! Nice modeling!! I like the hair-do you have now!

Awww nice haircut and highlights, I like it and keep it that way! :thumb:

love ur hairs, bullymom.. that look good on u.. hehe..

i have short hairs for many years.. but for the past couple years i have decided to let my hairs grow longer.. and now its almost to my boobs.. am thinking of getting my hairs CUT.. lol.. i know my son will say NO NO i love your hairs and wanna me to keep it.. grrr.. but its hard on my cts you know? :( my bf doesnt want me to cut my hairs either .. but said he will go whatever i want to do with my hairs as it is my choice.. hmm.. :lol: hehe... im still uncertain yet... :)

RebelGirl said:
Awesome! I love camping too! we could all ADers get together and camp out! wouldn't that be nice??

Oh YEAH! That will be really cool!

Really looks good on you. Pretty colors. :thumb:

Luckysmile23,
Maybe... :giggle:

SherryCherish,

Great Thanks! How's about yourself ?? :naughty:

took last saturday at campground. (soon 6 mos preggy along!)

Attachments

• camping 026.jpg
    camping 026.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 66
  • camping 028.jpg
    camping 028.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 59
SherryCherish,

I miss camping..... *sniffing* and has to wait next summer '06.

Yes, Very lovely looking... Don't look alike 6 mos.. Pretty extremelly looks suitable 8mos looking so quite big enough!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back