Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks.. geez last preggy with my first son, i was HUGE! but this one, everybody said its look small one than first one lol. yeah i know it don't look like it. I will gonna miss camping too cuz have to wait til next year in spring!

Magatsu said:
DSC00586.jpg
DSC00587.jpg
DSC00588.jpg

Drunk. Very drunk.

is that you magaboy surrounded by all of those women??? :-o

Bullym0m said:
Here's my picture...

Before and after...

Taken July 2005 (Old hairdo)
Taken October 2005 (New Hairdo) Haircut was dated:October 6th 2005

Here's...
Actually I'm silly taking picture all over me too many (new pose)
:giggle:

Wha... do you think compare prevouis thread 2003-2005 picture of my old hairdo and present newest hairdo ???

you look great in both hairdos!!! i am well-known for changing my hairdo!!! :giggle: i just dyed my hair about two weeks ago in red for the FIRST TIME!!! my mom kinda "FLIPPED" :lol: BUT EVERYONE INCLUDING MY BOYFRIEND LARRRRRVE IT!!! :giggle: i just got sick of being blonde and wanted something different for a change! :D

Bullym0m said:
SherryCherish,

I miss camping..... *sniffing* and has to wait next summer '06.

Yes, Very lovely looking... Don't look alike 6 mos.. Pretty extremelly looks suitable 8mos looking so quite big enough!
:D

yea i agree!!! either she is gonna have a "big" baby or a boy!?!? :D

FeistyChick said:
yea i agree!!! either she is gonna have a "big" baby or a boy!?!? :D

Do you think possible may be "BIG GIRL" ?

Pretty hard tell which preggy shaped.. Cannot be specific looks lower or high and also shaped.. Looks alike myth but follow their gene of footsteps.. who knows..

Probably i could picked GIRL.. If am I wrong.. then :Ohno:

LOL

btw, wait and see when SherryCherish will have a baby born.. Which sex is..

Bullym0m said:
Do you think possible may be "BIG GIRL" ?

Pretty hard tell which preggy shaped.. Cannot be specific looks lower or high and also shaped.. Looks alike myth but follow their gene of footsteps.. who knows..

Probably i could picked GIRL.. If am I wrong.. then :Ohno:

LOL

btw, wait and see when SherryCherish will have a baby born.. Which sex is..

who knows? :lol: i know some women who have had "big girls"... a friend of mine had a baby girl a few years ago, weighed in over 9lbs something... yeeoooooowwiiishhh!!! :Ohno:

FeistyChick said:
who knows? :lol: i know some women who have had "big girls"... a friend of mine had a baby girl a few years ago, weighed in over 9lbs something... yeeoooooowwiiishhh!!! :Ohno:
:eek: ~will stunned!

My nephew was weighted 9lbs and 8.5 oz and Currency He is 5'9 ft tall and 14 yrs old. *shrugs*~ :jaw:
Espically My Adopt-sister is 4'9 ft tall (very shorty and slim) Her ex hubby is 5'8ft tall.
Wha..a... strange ?

:eek2: pfffffth, my belly does surely grows big, but i only gain 6 pounds along together from preggy. You should see my first preg, i was 5 mos, everybody thought i was overdue, when i was 8 mos, they thought i had twins.. urghh, i hope it still GIRL! lolz, if not.. oh well all count on healthy baby.

Yup will let you guys know at the end, but i will post another picture when i'm prolly 8 mos preg, so u can see how huge i'm..

i agree. udont look like almost 6 months.. u look like 8 months to me.. are u sure u are not carrying twins? lol.. did u have an ultrasound already? :)

ya look absoutely glowing and of course beautiful.... :)

SherryCherish said:
:eek2: pfffffth, my belly does surely grows big, but i only gain 6 pounds along together from preggy. You should see my first preg, i was 5 mos, everybody thought i was overdue, when i was 8 mos, they thought i had twins.. urghh, i hope it still GIRL! lolz, if not.. oh well all count on healthy baby.

Yup will let you guys know at the end, but i will post another picture when i'm prolly 8 mos preg, so u can see how huge i'm..

Sherry, first of all.. I'd like to say.. you look beautiful!!! Second, are you really at 6 months?? :shock: Unbelievable!!! I remember when I was 6 months preggy, I wasn't even showing yet! then finally at 7 months.. poof! I blew up like a balloon.. My daughter was 5 lbs 13 oz.... Do you know the gender now??

I'm going to say.... Sherry's gonna have a GIRL!!!! (that's what I think)

haha.. you SHOULD seen me with 1st preg. i was HUGE! yup that what ultrasound said i having a girl, (hopefully it is a still girl), Beside thank you both Luckysmile and Rebel

Time to paint the room PINK!!! :dance2:

You looks great being pregnant, Sherry.

Everyone, you all look GREAT!!

PINK?!? :greddy: like this? no thanks lolz

we will scrubs (cream white and soft red) (it gonna be soft red scrub room looklike)

thanks, CrazyMomma

a girl? wow.. congrats! hehe.. have u come up with a name for ur baby yet??? hehe.... or is that a secret??? hehe.. :)

already choose, but rather not say it til baby born :) I hope its still a girl, it can be mistaken.. LuckySmile

i undy... but cant wait to see what name u have choose.. hehe.. it wont be long.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back