Another example of poor parenting decision.

KKK hate any race that is not White and Jewish people too so I would saying
WTF too! Come to think of it I might had a called a cop too because that kid is at risk of getting beaten up because of his mother stupidity .

Unfortunately, it will probably protected under constitution, except for mask. :(

KKK hate any race that is not White and Jewish people too so I would saying
WTF too! Come to think of it I might had a called a cop too because that kid is at risk of getting beaten up because of his mother stupidity .
I hope to hell no parent never let their kid go out wearing a fake automatic rifle on Halloween . Fake guns look very realist today.
Jewish people are white. Neo-Nazi hates Jews and Blacks.

This is just one kid. It must be quite the happy sight at the other Klan households to see a happy bunch of little future Klan members at the door. :roll: Is there anyone out there that believes the Klan does not still exist?

You got to be joking !! the KKK hate Jewish people too! Not all Jewish people are White! My daughter is Black and Jewish. There Jewish people living all over the world and they're not all
White.

KKK hates Jews.

If you tell them that you are jewish or look at jewish attire so they can torture or kill you, so same goes to gay/bisexual whites.

You got to be joking !! the KKK hate Jewish people too! Not all Jewish people are White! My daughter is Black and Jewish. There Jewish people living all over the world and they're not all
White.

Yes, I agree with you.

I wonder about black people who are living in the neighborhood. When they open the door, WTF?
hGc1tgu.gif

OMG I can't even IMAGINE!

On a serious note. are we in the wrong for judging a mom with letting son wear kkk costume when in some cultures all over the world its wrong to wear other costumes like native american, fat costume, biker hells angels costume, jesus costume... basically every culture conflict with each other. It might be okay in her house and her culture, but its not in other persons while other person might let their kid don a drag queen as its okay in their house n culture but is not in some ones elses culture. its endless cycle.

Sorry about the KKK thing, i personaly am for tolerance and respect of peoples beliefs everyone has a right to their beliefs and be ignorant about it. Theyre fools in their own right and I am a hypocrite for even saying that when Im for tolerance of others beliefs. I do believe in diversity and hate groups domt have place here but they have every right to believe im whatever they want.

On a serious note. are we in the wrong for judging a mom with letting son wear kkk costume when in some cultures all over the world its wrong to wear other costumes like native american, fat costume, biker hells angels costume, jesus costume... basically every culture conflict with each other. It might be okay in her house and her culture, but its not in other persons while other person might let their kid don a drag queen as its okay in their house n culture but is not in some ones elses culture. its endless cycle.

Sorry about the KKK thing, i personaly am for tolerance and respect of peoples beliefs everyone has a right to their beliefs and be ignorant about it. Theyre fools in their own right and I am a hypocrite for even saying that when Im for tolerance of others beliefs. I do believe in diversity and hate groups domt have place here but they have every right to believe im whatever they want.
The difference is, the KKK doesn't represent a benign culture but a hate group that advocates and practices violence against others. Also, the kid wasn't wearing the KKK costume to mock the KKK--he was wearing it to promote the KKK as a positive organization (in his family's opinion). In other words, the KKK itself wasn't offended by him wearing the costume.

KKK membership is not "diversity."

Do you have any idea what kind crimes the KKK had committed???
The 1963 Birmingham church bombing that killed some Black girls was committed by the KKK ! They did NOT have the 'rights to think it was OK to kill some innocent Black girls in a horrible bombing. This more than being ignorant this about racists that kill Black people no on reasons. I met a person that had a family member that was killed by the KKK , and do you why the man was hung from a tree because he was Black. you have no idea what you're talking. Yeah right the KKK and can what they want but they do not stop there . I have no tolerance for hate groups.

The difference is, the KKK doesn't represent a benign culture but a hate group that advocates and practices violence against others. Also, the kid wasn't wearing the KKK costume to mock the KKK--he was wearing it to promote the KKK as a positive organization (in his family's opinion). In other words, the KKK itself wasn't offended by him wearing the costume.

KKK membership is not "diversity."

understand what youre saying, hells angels is the same way, so is some black panther group some black kids dressed up as some members of black panther, as well as some other groups, some find it insulting.... we still have to respect others for their beliefs. some might argue that Christianity is one biggest hate group and billions have died violently in the name of Jesus and God whoever they were for that time, killing other people. History does not lie. We keep repeating it over and over because we forget. Now how different is that? Sorry but we still have to step back as a nonjudgemental human being and say no group is superior to other group or we will be as guilty as them. Diversity encourages acceptance and tolerance of others whatever they are in whatever culture or background in life its still tolerance of whatever they believe in. Some cultures are considered violent culture but to them they dont see it that way, because its simply their culture.

Like someone saying meat is murder as animal has soul while to other person its just food, part of life. whatever KKK is , it is still a group regardless of what they believe in, hate and violence, its their right to believe that way. We truly cannot say theyre in the wrong. Christianity has alot to answer for in some areas of the world and to dress like Jesus or wearing the cross represents hate and evil and violence in some areas of the world. NO difference at all when you ask who is worst KKK or christanity so those parents who allows their children to wear the cross symbol all of the time are they in the wrong too?

DIVERSITY means tolerance of others. no matter who

understand what youre saying, hells angels is the same way, so is some black panther group some black kids dressed up as some members of black panther, as well as some other groups, some find it insulting.... we still have to respect others for their beliefs. some might argue that Christianity is one biggest hate group and billions have died violently in the name of Jesus and God whoever they were for that time, killing other people. History does not lie. We keep repeating it over and over because we forget. Now how different is that? Sorry but we still have to step back as a nonjudgemental human being and say no group is superior to other group or we will be as guilty as them. Diversity encourages acceptance and tolerance of others whatever they are in whatever culture or background in life its still tolerance of whatever they believe in. Some cultures are considered violent culture but to them they dont see it that way, because its simply their culture.

Like someone saying meat is murder as animal has soul while to other person its just food, part of life. whatever KKK is , it is still a group regardless of what they believe in, hate and violence, its their right to believe that way. We truly cannot say theyre in the wrong. Christianity has alot to answer for in some areas of the world and to dress like Jesus or wearing the cross represents hate and evil and violence in some areas of the world. NO difference at all when you ask who is worst KKK or christanity so those parents who allows their children to wear the cross symbol all of the time are they in the wrong too?

um.... how can we have a tolerance for others who engage in terrorism, murders, extreme hatred, so on?

are you telling me that you tolerate criminals, rapists, murderers, and terrorists? you tolerant 9/11 hijackers' belief? the difference between KKK and other groups you speak of is that KKK is classified as a terrorist organization while other groups aren't...

Last edited:
um.... how can we have a tolerance for others who engage in terrorism, murders, extreme hatred, so on?

are you telling me that you tolerant criminals, rapists, murderers, and terrorists? you tolerant 9/11 hijackers' belief? the difference between KKK and other groups you speak of is that KKK is classified as a terrorist organization while other groups aren't...

this is when people start hating other people making my point. People judge other people being the superior and being the right group while others are not. This creates conflicts thank you for proving my point of having to learn tolerance.

we are not talking about individuals who goes against their society. That is way off the point of a group in general instead of looking at the person. off point.

if one want to judge history be my guest give me number of people KKK killed and number of American people who killed slaves. We all know that slaves were violently beaten daily if not die yet. the American people legally killed slaves all of the time. We are the Americans we live here in America. So are we pointing a finger that KKK in wrong while 3 finger point back at us while we legally killed slaves left and right. Hate group regardless of whatever they hate...We did as people, need to make sure own hands are clean before accusing others of wrongdoing.

if one want to judge history be my guest give me number of people KKK killed and number of American people who killed slaves. We all know that slaves were violently beaten daily if not die yet. the American people legally killed slaves all of the time. We are the Americans we live here in America. So are we pointing a finger that KKK in wrong while 3 finger point back at us while we legally killed slaves left and right. Hate group regardless of whatever they hate...We did as people, need to make sure own hands are clean before accusing others of wrongdoing.

So, you don't condone what the Nazis did to the Jews and disabilities? Nazis and KKK are similarities as they despite "foreign" races. They advocate hate and violence against race.. Most of us are raised to get along with people regardless of race unfortunately, with some groups like those above are raised to hate and spread misinformations to harm.

*Mod's note* - Before we jump into religion debate, religion discussion is not permitted indefinitely until further notice.

um.... that's why slavery was abolished and we apologized to them. we finally acknowledged that slavery was wrong.

but did KKK do that? nope. they believe they're right and are continuing its terror campaign. they're officially and legally classified as a terrorist organization.... way different from Westboro Baptist Church and Jehovah's Witness. as far as I'm concerned... WBC and JW are not criminals but they're just a bunch of annoying hypocrites.... and that's just fine with me. We tolerate them and we just simply ignore them :)

but KKK? nope.... they bombed, lynched, raped, killed, kidnapped, and terrorized people. and you're tolerant of them?

you are confused - part of being a good guy is to stopping a bad guy... not being tolerant of a bad guy...

Oh wow, it is not cool to expose the child to racist material. :mad:

Should social worker investigate in this case?

Short answer no social services should not investigate a family just for the beliefs they hold.

Depends where the kid was trick or treating as wheather or not the kid was safe

Personally I wouldnt have done it

understand what youre saying, hells angels is the same way, so is some black panther group some black kids dressed up as some members of black panther, as well as some other groups, some find it insulting.... we still have to respect others for their beliefs.
No, we don't have to respect beliefs that result in hateful actions.

It's beyond insulting; it's dangerous and often illegal.

They have freedom of speech in America but even that has limits. Freedom of speech doesn't allow inciting violence.

some might argue that Christianity is one biggest hate group and billions have died violently in the name of Jesus and God whoever they were for that time, killing other people. History does not lie. We keep repeating it over and over because we forget. Now how different is that?
It's different because the Klan is a currently active group, not just history, and is still promoting hate and violence.

We're not allowed to argue about religion at AD but I will say that's pretty low of you to attempt a slur against Christians while defending Klansmen.

Sorry but we still have to step back as a nonjudgemental human being and say no group is superior to other group or we will be as guilty as them.
It's the white people of the Klan who believe they are superior to other races. It's not a matter of superiority to judge hatred and violence by our contemporaries.

Diversity encourages acceptance and tolerance of others whatever they are in whatever culture or background in life its still tolerance of whatever they believe in. Some cultures are considered violent culture but to them they dont see it that way, because its simply their culture.
The Klan is made up of Americans who live in America. They aren't foreigners. The Klan isn't just "considered" violent--it is violent, as evidenced by tortures, beatings, lynchings and murders. In this country, those are illegal actions whether you consider it so or not.

Like someone saying meat is murder as animal has soul while to other person its just food, part of life. whatever KKK is , it is still a group regardless of what they believe in, hate and violence, its their right to believe that way. We truly cannot say theyre in the wrong.
Yes, we can say that the KKK is in the wrong. They break the laws of this country. They do NOT have that right.

Christianity has alot to answer for in some areas of the world and to dress like Jesus or wearing the cross represents hate and evil and violence in some areas of the world.
Guess what? In areas of the world that don't accept Christianity Christians don't have legal rights to dress up like Jesus. No diversity there.

NO difference at all when you ask who is worst KKK or christanity so those parents who allows their children to wear the cross symbol all of the time are they in the wrong too?
You're the only one trying to drag Christians thru the KKK's slime.

No, that's not what it means. We aren't required or even expected to tolerate the abuse and killing of innocent Americans by hateful Americans in our country.

Back