Another example of poor parenting decision.

this is when people start hating other people making my point. People judge other people being the superior and being the right group while others are not. This creates conflicts thank you for proving my point of having to learn tolerance.
Just because people recognize the Klan for what they are doesn't mean they consider themselves superior to them or hate all the people involved with the Klan.

I would be much more concerned about people tolerating the Klan's hatred and violence. Now, that would be something to worry about.

we are not talking about individuals who goes against their society. That is way off the point of a group in general instead of looking at the person. off point.
The whole group of individuals of the Klan go against American society.

if one want to judge history be my guest give me number of people KKK killed and number of American people who killed slaves. We all know that slaves were violently beaten daily if not die yet. the American people legally killed slaves all of the time. We are the Americans we live here in America. So are we pointing a finger that KKK in wrong while 3 finger point back at us while we legally killed slaves left and right. Hate group regardless of whatever they hate...We did as people, need to make sure own hands are clean before accusing others of wrongdoing.
I don't know where you went to school but that is historically inaccurate.

It was not all Americans killing slaves "all of the time." Most of today's Americans have nothing to do with the slave holders or sellers of the past.

The Klan is not just about the past. It's about the message of hate they continue to spread to this day.

Sadly, the Klan is alive and well today; not particularly smart but alive.

Fla. KKK drops off fliers in mostly black neighborhood

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. — A Ku Klux Klan group from North Carolina trying to recruit members from New Smyrna Beach targeted a predominantly black neighborhood, officials said.

Leaders passed out hundreds of fliers near North Myrtle Street over the past couple of days.

Resident Tim Washington said he was headed to work Monday morning when something stopped him in his tracks.

"(I) saw that it was a piece of paper on the ground and it had hate stuff on it," Washington said.

Washington was the recipient of a flier from a North Carolina Ku Klux Klan group seen during an August cross-burning.

Officials said that group sent the fliers to a Florida KKK group and leaders dropped hundreds of them in a New Smyrna Beach neighborhood in an effort to recruit new members.

Many people came outside Monday morning and found them in front of their homes.

The flier reads, "Our race is our nation," and includes a picture of a member dressed in the distinctive KKK attire.

"I think it's shallow, this day and age," Washington said.

Washington and at least three other residents called police to report the suspicious find.

Neighbors were shocked that they were left in their area.

KKK Leader Robert Jones said over the phone that members dropped the fliers at night, so they had no idea who lived in the neighborhood.

"You say this was a recruiting effort; however, your group targeted a predominately black neighborhood," asked Channel 9's Ryan Hughes.
"Well, we don't have no way of judging where we're putting the fliers at," Jones said.

Ericka Blount does and has her own message for the group.

"Stay away from our neighborhood. We live together here. All different races," Blount said.

The group plans to pass out up to 600 fliers in this area in the coming days. The leader said the group hasn't recruited anyone from the immediate area yet.
Fla. KKK drops off fliers in mostly black neighborhood | www.wftv.com

This statement from one of the residents is the real diversity:

"Stay away from our neighborhood. We live together here. All different races."

I grew up knowing groups and individuals with one form of white cultural advancement to extreme forms of bigotry in NC. I'm getting sick of it, when are they going to learn we are all one and the same? :crazy:

They will never learn, just like you can't tell those stuck up extremists that being gay isn't a decision. Someone will always find a reason to hate someone else for nothing that person did directly. Welcome to close minded a** hats. :mad:

Back