Animal Forum?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if we can have an Animal Forum to talk about Animal Rights, or having Pets and know what need to do to care for animals or talk about our animals doing Cute things and etc.?:)

Do we have enough posts to show we need this forum?

I think it a great idea because, I just thought about ' Animal Abuse '.....even though I watch Animal Cops everyday..... :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Do we have enough posts to show we need this forum?

Yes, Because I noticed that Most people here have animals in their home...

it could be just about anything that has to do with Animals like ^Angel^ stated "abused", training and grooming and things their animals do and photos and etc.

Not bad idea.

I would share the interesting with you all.

I think it's a very good idea. There are very long threads about showing off pics of your pet and the funny/cute things they do. It would be very useful to have an Animal forum, to share ideas, and talk about favourite animals and so on.

Yeah...sounds good. Up to MODs and Admin as well. :D Maybe have a poll and see if it's popular enough to warrant adding an Animal forum into this site.

Well you can go ahead and start this thread..but i will NOT discuss or even post a pic of my dog!..some of you know why! Some people hate certain kind of dogs and cats, there are kinds of animals i dont care for but i will not
disrespect any owners by insulting that kind of pet they own cuz it is none of my business. Just my 2 cents worth! heh!

I don't see anyone insulting anyone's pet when they do post their pet's picture.....I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, I must have missed a post or so..... :dunno:

Well a place where we can share stories about our dogs or cats is cool with me - it's yet another forum that ADers can browse through and have fun with. Nothing wrong with it :)

^Angel^ said:
I don't see anyone insulting anyone's pet when they do post their pet's picture.....I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, I must have missed a post or so..... :dunno:
Dont ya remember the infamous pitbull story???

Defee said:
Dont ya remember the infamous pitbull story???

Oh,

But that was a different issue, it was more to do with the story that took place, don't let anyone put you down just because you have a pet that someone dislike.....I'll tell you what, I wouldn't say anything that would hurt your feelings even if you have a pitbull dog or not.....I still think they're pretty cool pet to have! ;)

^Angel^ said:
Oh,

But that was a different issue, it was more to do with the story that took place, don't let anyone put you down just because you have a pet that someone dislike.....I'll tell you what, I wouldn't say anything that would hurt your feelings even if you have a pitbull dog or not.....I still think they're pretty cool pet to have! ;)

Ok whatever.....but i still wont discuss my dog, period..A lot of people put down pitbulls, thats fine cuz its their problem not mine. Some people posted pics of their pets that are type of pets that I dont like but i dont SAY anything against the pet and the owners cuz i have respect for them ok? Im glad that there are people in this world that do love these type of pets, thats all. Everybody is different when it comes to choosing a type of pets.

Defee said:
Some people posted pics of their pets that are type of pets that I dont like but i dont SAY anything against the pet and the owners cuz i have respect for them ok?

Me either, and keep it to myself.....

whatever works for the MOD....hope there will be a post threads specifically on animals in general. :)

Defee, I would never said anything bad about ur Pitbull...Come on now Defee I would love to see Pictures of your Pitbulls and things that you Pitbull does or do like Tricks or something Funny etc. *hugs!*

One person/or two said Eww to my hamster LOL! I didn't care much because at least They were Honest. heh.

Looks like we...errr...need to 'bark' (even got a 'meow' vote...that counts too-- :mrgreen: ) a bit louder if this sort of forum is to become realistic and enjoyable for all to post in about animals in general...from owning, to grooming, to the curious need to 'know-how to care for', to wild interesting animals, to sharing pictures, to topics of abused animals,...etc...the list goes on and on...we all get the idea...perhaps if there was a 'forum' that isn't used hardly and could be replaced with an Animal Forum or at least give it a 'test run' and see how many animal tracks(posts) we all can follow up on.... :cool:

Ummmm.... Are we going to have an animal forum or not? I feel like I am being Ingored here. :cry:

Back