An accidental homosexuality experiment?

The topic is....'
Should a pedophile be granted parental visits.

My last post shows I am reading up on the topic by making myself aware of what is happening now. As to some book/journal/paper talking about years ago.

Yes, I went off topic a little but I was trying to protect you from harm. The release date show this guy is a seriously bad guy, even to the point that he vow to hurt those who helped him behind bars. Do you have a death wish at the hands of these guys?

Wrong thread... this is "An accidental homosexuality experiment" thread.

Perhaps you believe that homosexuality = pedophile? So these threads are all the same to you? :)

Last edited:
Hey!

That's stuff we don't disagree about, lol. (I had to look up what "igtheism" was, first, though. :lol:) We obviously disagree on whether or not you should go around "correcting" or in any other manner telling people that they're wrong, but I'd guess that we might actually not disagree on nearly as much as I previously would have guessed, lol.
Why the heck can't someone tell people they are wrong if they are wrong? That's the most absurd claim I've seen for a long time, and I even don't care what most people think, like you probably do. This will be my last word on this, unless something that makes sense show up.

:laugh2: at the lymph node drainage.

I think it has remained fairly civil. Amazingly enough.

Atheism in itself took on a new religion.

New Age medicine, tarot cards, astrology. It's almost like people still need something to believe in to explain the unknown.

Wrong thread... this is "An accidental homosexuality experiment" thread.

Perhaps you believe that homosexuality = pedophile? So these threads are all the same to you? :)

You are RIGHT and WRONG at the same time. She was posting to me about having more to read here on this thread. I agreed to read on "pedophile" only, never agreed to read on "homosexuality" (because it has no effect on me). So, I was reply to her post here.

You are RIGHT and WRONG at the same time. She was posting to me about having more to read here on this thread. I agreed to read on "pedophile" only, never agreed to read on "homosexuality" (because it has no effect on me). So, I was reply to her post here.

Mmmkay!

BTW....my position on "homoseuality" is the same as on drugs/cigs/booze/etc
That is people have a free right to do whatever they want with their bodies. Right/wrong...moral/immoral...legal/illegal..these don't come into play with me because it is none of my business. However, don't get me started on the general public having to suffer the consequences of individuals behavior. Get drunk all the time and destory your kidney!!!! T-O-O bad, you're on your own!
Got lung cancer!!! (not from second-hand smoke)...T-O-O bad you are on your own. Do I need to continue?

BTW....my position on "homoseuality" is the same as on drugs/cigs/booze/etc
That is people have a free right to do whatever they want with their bodies. Right/wrong...moral/immoral...legal/illegal..these don't come into play with me because it is none of my business. However, don't get me started on the general public having to suffer the consequences of individuals behavior. Get drunk all the time and destory your kidney!!!! T-O-O bad, you're on your own!
Got lung cancer!!! (not from second-hand smoke)...T-O-O bad you are on your own. Do I need to continue?

I very much understand your position on homosexuality. So, no need to continue.

The topic is....'
Should a pedophile be granted parental visits.

Uh, no it isn't. You are in the wrong thread. An understandable mistake, given your obsessiveness.[/COLOR

]My last post shows I am reading up on the topic by making myself aware of what is happening now. As to some book/journal/paper talking about years ago.

Shows nothing of the kind. And you did state that you would read everything I provided you. Guess your word is not to be trusted.:cool2:

Yes, I went off topic a little but I was trying to protect you from harm. The release date show this guy is a seriously bad guy, even to the point that he vow to hurt those who helped him behind bars. Do you have a death wish at the hands of these guys?

I don't need your protection, or your paranoia. Now please limit your posts to those that are on topic and in the proper thread.

Because it never has been proven and will never be. You can not even prove someone is born straight or bi. By myself I can prove the world is round, I don't need anyone's help nor do I need any books/etc. However, I, you, jillio nor anyone else can prove a person is born straight/gay/bi. Yes, they can prove male/female (using XYs) and from DNA of long-dead bones they can prove human/animal.

You seem to have a lack of understanding at how science works. Do you also believe that evolution can't be proven because it works on a time scale much larger than human life expectancy? (If yes, then that's all I need to hear from you.)

Dead serious. It only happened 3 times, but once is enough to go HUH? THREE TIMES from 3 different people in different cities is enough for me to go "WTF?!"

That's just silly homeopathy and other quackery, just like how they can supposedly cure a cold or fix my headache with a massage. Luckily the place I go to realizes that people sometimes just like to get massages cause they feel nice, without any of the psuedoscience crap.

:laugh2: at the lymph node drainage.

I think it has remained fairly civil. Amazingly enough.

It's cause I'm so awesome. :giggle:

Why the heck can't someone tell people they are wrong if they are wrong? That's the most absurd claim I've seen for a long time, and I even don't care what most people think, like you probably do. This will be my last word on this, unless something that makes sense show up.

Huh? I got the impression that you were saying I shouldn't go around telling people they're wrong when I thought they were. Guess I was mistaken.

Atheism in itself took on a new religion.

New Age medicine, tarot cards, astrology. It's almost like people still need something to believe in to explain the unknown.

Blech, all that new-agey crap is just silly.

Yes I see evolution every day. The Big Bang Theory is just that, a theory for now but getting closer to fact.
Since you brought it up, have you seen the many, many different kinds of birds? Know what my favorite season is? Spring. You get to look at all the different birds in the yard, in the trees and at the bird feeder. The number one thing I notice is they all get along (ok, they do swank around the feeder). The number two! The red bird mates with the red bird, the blue bird mates with the blue bird, and so on. They mix together just fine in the yard/tree/etc but stay out of each others best. Nature is telling us humans to listen up, when humans do things that are against nature the result is one big screw up.

Yes I see evolution every day. The Big Bang Theory is just that, a theory for now but getting closer to fact.
Since you brought it up, have you seen the many, many different kinds of birds? Know what my favorite season is? Spring. You get to look at all the different birds in the yard, in the trees and at the bird feeder. The number one thing I notice is they all get along (ok, they do swank around the feeder). The number two! The red bird mates with the red bird, the blue bird mates with the blue bird, and so on. They mix together just fine in the yard/tree/etc but stay out of each others best. Nature is telling us humans to listen up, when humans do things that are against nature the result is one big screw up.

You do realize don't you, that homosexuality occurs in every species on the plantet? Naturally occuring in nature. So the only ones attempting to go against nature are the homophobes.

What is is with red birds and blue birds? Is that some sort of thinly veiled racial remark?

Um...

Unless Neanderthals are still alive today, it's pointless to talk about the uncanny valley within the human race. Red birds, blue birds. What nonsense.

...What is is with red birds and blue birds? Is that some sort of thinly veiled racial remark?
So cardinals mating with cardinals, and blue birds mating with blue birds is racism? What next?! :shock:

So cardinals mating with cardinals, and blue birds mating with blue birds is racism? What next?! :shock:

Did I say that? I don't believe I did.:D

But we are discussing homosexuality. Racism is another topic. Can't dump all prejudices into one bag.

What the hell is this?

1) You see points in the process of evolution. I'm pretty sure you've never "seen evolution" unless you've performed laboratory experiments, since in the wild, evolution is an exceptionally slow process, dependent upon the rate of reproduction of the species it's acting upon.

2) I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure the Big Bang cosmological model isn't yet a full Scientific Theory, though I could be wrong. However, if it is, then you're severely abusing the dead horse meme of "just a theory".

3) Define something which is 'against nature'? Everything that exists exists naturally. There's no such thing as "unnatural" because everything is made of atoms and quarks, and atoms and quarks are natural.

Um...

Unless Neanderthals are still alive today, it's pointless to talk about the uncanny valley within the human race. Red birds, blue birds. What nonsense.

Who said anything about the uncanny valley? The only way I've heard that used was in talking about cyborgs/human-shaped robots.

Did I say that? I don't believe I did.:D

But we are discussing homosexuality. Racism is another topic. Can't dump all prejudices into one bag.

Er, you *were* the one who mentioned racism. Though who knows, that guy's post was just a wibbly-wobbly mass of confusion.

That's the OP but StSapphire ask me about my opinion on evolution. What the hell is wrong with me responding to his request???

Who said anything about the uncanny valley? The only way I've heard that used was in talking about cyborgs/human-shaped robots.

Yes, it has its origin in robotics; but I have heard used a lot in biology. It's when two species are within hybrid zones, they can hybridize, but the behavioural protocols are too dramatically different for such matings to take place-- so they don't intermix.

Yes, it has its origin in robotics; but I have heard used a lot in biology. It's when two species are within hybrid zones, they can hybridize, but the behavioural protocols are too dramatically different for such matings to take place-- so they don't intermix.

Huh, didn't know that. TIL.

Make sure, StSapphire, that all are aware you ask for this.

A beaver builds a dam..........that is nature.

Mankind build the Hoover and many other dams..........that is against nature.

Back