America's Funniest Home Videos

sweetgal154

Reaction score
Anyone a big fan of AFHV? I am!!! I just love watching funniest videos whenever I have the chance to watch it- could use some really good laughs when I have my bad days.

share your opinions! :):D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I used to at the beginning...then it got more worse. :/

Especially with all these fakers trying to make it not look obvious.

I miss ol' Bob Saget... at first it was good then later went on rerun and little boring... then AFHV appeared which was alot funny but now it's okay-okay but the host lady's hot! :shock:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I miss ol' Bob Saget... at first it was good then later went on rerun and little boring... then AFHV appeared which was alot funny but now it's okay-okay but the host lady's hot! :shock:

UHH its a guy name tom bergengon ( sp) not a lady unless u looking for an old biddy tranvestite LOL SOWWY PDP :ily: LOL!

there ya go... I was speaking of old biddy tranvestite for you! LOL JK

I used to watch the show all the time. Now, they don't run it as often as they did before because of how hard it is to catch funny moments. When AFHV was first created, a lot of people used their old home videos from within several years. As the show went on, they ran out of good materials and the show stopped. A few years later, they continued the show with different people while those several years was enough to get more movies to make more new shows. I hardly watch the show now since it makes no sense.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I used to watch the show all the time. Now, they don't run it as often as they did before because of how hard it is to catch funny moments. When AFHV was first created, a lot of people used their old home videos from within several years. As the show went on, they ran out of good materials and the show stopped. A few years later, they continued the show with different people while those several years was enough to get more movies to make more new shows. I hardly watch the show now since it makes no sense.

Yeah...it's the same here in Australia -- we get the America's Funnies Videos PLUS Australia's Funniest Videos. :P I've since stopped watching them cos they're pointless and sometimes in some home videos it looks painful if any accidents that look funny. It's degrading and demeaning.
*clicks tv off*

I like to watch it but I don't like watching the audience's reactions. I don't need to see that.

I watch it but I'm sick of how the obnoxious kids win because we are supposed to think babies farting and making faces is funnier than a guy riding his bike and getting hit by a truck :D

Yeah, we have Australia's Funniest Home Videos... to start with it was funny, because the people were truly taken unaware... later on, it got a bit too painful to watch, all those poor people hurting themselves. It's cute though when kids and kittens fall over. As long as they're not hurt, it's funny, when they're hurt, it's a whole different matter. But the stunts some people pull are SO NOT funny. It's dangerous and stupid. Still, the show's not that bad.

catlover_Amy81 said:
Well, I do... I've been watching that since Bob Saget. :lol:

I use to watch it when Bob hosted it also. But now, I am not interested because of too many different host over the years, and some of the home movies look staged or fake. Like people do that stuff on purpose and record it.

Teg

Back