American Pie 3

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
americanwedding.jpg

July 25, 2003
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Synopsis: With East Great Falls High now a thing of the past, Jim and Michelle's friends and family are ready to help usher the couple down the aisle and into adulthood. Michelle wants the wedding to be perfect. Not an easy task with everyone on their best behavior. And that's not going to happen. Michelle's knock-out sister, Cadence (January Jones), has flown in to help out as Maid of Honor. When Stifler and Finch catch sight of her, the war is on. Jim's Dad (Eugene Levy) is always on hand with with well-intentioned (clueless) advice for his son and future daughter-in-law, occasionally crossing the line into the land of "too much information". Also confounding the couple's rush to the altar are Kevin, Jim and Finch's trek to chase down the perfect wedding dress for Michelle; an unexpected bachelor party (it's not a party without strippers); dancing lessons, personal grooming mishaps and one, big, hairy wedding cake.
production pictures

wooow cant wait for the next UNCUT version to hit dvd again since I prefer the uncuts of both 1 and 2 over the sanitized theater versions.

Hope Jim doesnt end up bamming the pie again instead of michelle LOL!

Hmmmmmmmmm...I don't know what to say about this one cos I've not SEEN the first 2 of American Pie! :Oops:
Obviously, I'm rather behind in viewing movies, heh. Just have been working too many hours and end up being too tired to watch anything on dvd/video. :P

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hmmmmmmmmm...I don't know what to say about this one cos I've not SEEN the first 2 of American Pie! :Oops:
Obviously, I'm rather behind in viewing movies, heh. Just have been working too many hours and end up being too tired to watch anything on dvd/video. :P

Oh you MUST to watch that movie. I could not stop laugh. Oh dear, it was damn funny movie. You will LOVE it !

~ Sabrina

I ain't going watch this America Wedding in theater. I prefer wait for this movie come up for home with unrated. :naughty:

It usually show something we never seen before. :P

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
you never know i mean bachelor partys hmmmm...

Ya mean the Bachelor's Party movie with Tom Hanks made way back in 1984?

It was the most hilarious Tom Hanks movie I have ever seen, but I'll wait until I get my hands on the uncut American Wedding and compare it to Bachelor Party.

I want to see the movie too. I'm waiting for it to be OC before I see it.

aww man.. AMERICAN PIE PART 3.. eh I just can't wait to watch that move when it come out on DVD.

Back