Americaan Chopper, ask me anything :)

Cool, is Sabrina :deaf: too?

ChelEler Cool, is Sabrina too?

of course, she's deaf mother of two hearing teenger boys. :D

what about you?

Ah, there's my "Ask me" thread somewhere hidden in this forum, so feel free to post something in there for me to answer. :thumb:

How do you like your living atmosphere?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ah, there's my "Ask me" thread somewhere hidden in this forum, so feel free to post something in there for me to answer. :thumb:

How do you like your living atmosphere?

yeah! I like my living atmosphere with four seasons but I HATE cold and lot of snowing. During spring, it's very cool weather and very nice outside whatever I like to go out for some fun.

Curious, how long have you been married? what about your living atmosphere?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
On rate of 1 to 10...how strong is your sexual oriention?

I am sorry I did not reply becuz I was so busy. Now , hmmmm I would say 0.....LOL in real life i would say 8 what about you? maybe you have minus 100 . :laugh2:

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
I am sorry I did not reply becuz I was so busy. Now , hmmmm I would say 0.....LOL in real life i would say 8 what about you? maybe you have minus 100 . :laugh2:

SilenceGold and Emerailde may help us. They may show us how to do improvement performance. Katzie may joins us. She is pregnancy. She is quaiflied too. :D

If Silience Gold will be not charge us anything. That would be a great.

Originally posted by Katzie
Get very, very drunk. Nuff said. :mrgreen:

How how how how... if the male who got drunk. Impossible, they have their ejaculated ???

Obviously, you put vigara in the whiskey or beer. Poor your husband ! :boink: for 24 hours... His mushroom turns into PURPLE !! :(

Last edited:
If you got any problem with how to get erect, why don't you try Vigara medicine? :naughty: Just don't overdose with it or you may end up fucking a cat. :lol:

Originally posted by ChelEler
If you got any problem with how to get erect, why don't you try Vigara medicine? :naughty: Just don't overdose with it or you may end up fucking a cat. :lol:

:laugh2: have you ty this one? he he :naughty: lot of ORGASM !

Nah, my husband doesn't need that medicine! He has already proven three times. :lol:

ChelEler Nah, my husband doesn't need that medicine! He has already proven three times.

:D he he he he

I wish to own American Chopper but American Chopper is one of the most expenisive motorcycle I just say about worth of bike cost $50,000 to $150,000 dollars for each bike. I like rex motorcycle which is less cost than $25.000... As you see my avitar (motorcycle) that's excatly I want .. It's Harley Davidson.

Gosh.. the prices!! :jaw:

Originally posted by Oddball
I wish to own American Chopper but American Chopper is one of the most expenisive motorcycle I just say about worth of bike cost $50,000 to $150,000 dollars for each bike. I like rex motorcycle which is less cost than $25.000... As you see my avitar (motorcycle) that's excatly I want .. It's Harley Davidson.

You are not only one. i was amazed after look at the prices about American Chopper. hell expensive than my thoughts.

Originally posted by Oddball

yeah I know. I did not realize how expensive american chopper is. It's very popular right now. I like rex motorcycle which fits me perfect for a ride. :D

Back