alone or not?

would you rather sleep alone, or with someone else?

• Total voters
For my hubby, it is the total opposite. I cant sleep comfortably on the couch either. He is a weird one, I guess. :)

Yep, the sofa is crummy! Only cuz it was his sofa that he bought with his ex fiance!!! :lol:

:hmm: hhhmmm................... I see..... I see.... so he sleeps with sofa to reminisce the memory of his ex-fiance :-o omg!!

Sleep alone. I've been sleeping alone since I was in the crib, so I don't see that changing. It might if I get with someone, but I'm not counting on that.

lol, I'm sorry, I didn't know if this was discussed previously.
this was interesting to see everyones responses though.

I don't really like cuddling, I get warm easily but I prefer to be cold. Plus, I like my space.
I used to have to sleep with my sister too, and I'm apparently a wild sleeper because I've kicked her, accidentally of course, and left bruises. :giggle:

I love cuddling with my fiance... loves to sleep with my fiance cause he is my warm cover. He is my pyro. I hate to be alone and hate to be in the dark due of my awful night vision. I want to feel more secure safe with my fiance. I always get more space and steal the whole covers make my fiance grouchy sometimes. LOL. :lol:
I also can feel my fiance's snores- he is deaf too. It was so loud and really funny because his snores sounds like a music---it made me laugh so hard while I was sleeping. I thought it was cute tho. :) :giggle:

Depends, but if they habitually do annoying things in bed OR have pretty much been an a-hole all night - sorry bud! You're sleeping in the dog house! :giggle:

prefer to be with wifey - but can sleep alone when needed- afterall if i get lonely- i always got my hand .:naughty::D

Actually no one wants to sleep with me because I

1. hog blankets
2. move around too much - tossing/turning
3. sprawl all over the bed
4. wake up too early in the morning

Go figure!

I like to sleep alone so that I dont have to worry about anyone hog the blanket out of me. Also I wouldnt mind have my cat sleep under the blanket with me during the winter time.

My son like to sleep with me but he is always putting his knee, feet or legs into my back and I get backache. GRRRRRRRRRRRR at him!!!

Also I like to sleep alone cuz I dont have to worry about anybody push me off the bed or leave me no room or small space on the bed. That is really annoyed me.

But other hand I dont mind sleep with someone as long as they do what I tell them to. Like stay on your side and sleep in your own blankie and keep your body to yourself.

One other thing I had to share the blanket is that when two people are facing the other way and started to pull the blankie and I can feel the draft
right down on my back. BRRRRRRRRR I had to keep the blankie all around me and stay the way. :D

Back